💙Daycare's little helper💛

While sun was cleaning up he noticed that the kids would not stop knocking the stacks of barrels. He called for moon's help but got "F#ck off" in response. Sun had no choice but to do it on his own. He suddenly stopped as he noticed the barrels weren't getting knocked over anymore. Sunny then heard humming from around the corner. At first he thought that it was his brother Moon finally helping with the children but, he saw him hanging on his string near the balcony. Once around the corner, sunny saw that it was Lunar getting the kids to sleep for him.
At first sun thought he was seeing things. But then when he looked back up at moon he noticed he was listening to Lunar humming as well. Sunny noticed his brother Moon was drifting to sleep as well. Then Lunar had noticed you were there "Hi, sun need something?" He whispered to Sunny. "Thanks," Sunny said to Lunar as he walked over to sit next to him.
"Your welcome, I noticed that you were struggling with cleaning so I helped with the kids." Lunar whispered.
Sun then hugged Lunar and sun could tell he jumped as he hugged him. "Something wrong?" Sun asked worried he had touched an injury. "It's nothing just don't normally hug other animatronics," Lunar replied, quietly so he didn't wake the children.

.Time skip.
In the morning, Moon decided to check up on Lunar. He could tell something was bothering Lunar since he hadn't acted as serious with Moon since, he acted serious to his own brother Eclipse. He asked sun if he had seen Lunar he replied with "no sorry, I haven't seen him since last night with the kids." He sounded quite worried.
Moon then became very panicky since, Lunar normally spent the day with sun and the kids. For 2 hours straight Moon was panicking about Lunar getting taken by eclipse or him getting hacked!
He had thoughts like "He might have been dismantled o-or taken away by eclipse!" Sun had seemed to notice his brother's behavior changes throughout the day. He was stressing again....