Hello 👋

I know we hate reading the rules but we have to have them for boundaries

Rules

🌸🌸🌸🌸

1》 Please for Hera's sake, please be descriptive, I can't stand when I send a 6 to 8 line response and get a 2 line one in back. I love taking my time to make the best reply so the roleplay is dramatic and great imagery, I'm not asking for everyone to become writers but to be descriptive.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

2》 I am a filthy sinner, so smut is 100% okay with me, but if you're not then let me know and we can skip it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

3》I am accommodating, if you don't want swearing, or certain topics or roleplay in the DMs or comments I can do that. Just let me know. (To be honest, I prefer to rp in the pm but like I said I'm accommodating)

🌸🌸🌸🌸

4》No over powerful OCs, no one is perfect, and everyone had a weaknesses and drawbacks, please make your OCs believable, yes they can be extremely powerful but they need powerful draw backs. For example the power to control the 4 elements (water, fire, earth and air) but can only manipulate what she has.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

5》 please no text talk
EG:

Teddy: *kisses jake* I love you, owo

Sorry it makes me cringe

🌸🌸🌸🌸

6》 LGBTQ + Are welcomed! Even lgbtq oc's

🌸🌸🌸🌸

7》 play my crush and I'll play yours. And while we are on this topic, please play other characters as well, it's tiring playing all the characters myself.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

8》 Please, two constant playing OCs, it's hard to keep track, yes you can have a spin off character that pops up here and there like a jealous ex, or dog, or parents.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

9》also please don't spam me, I give you permission to send 1: ? Or 1 tag per 1hr, I might be working, sleeping or busy, but I am online most of the time.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

10》if you made it this far, comment what cartoon, anime or TV show universe you would like to live in.