1

READ THIS 1ST~

THIS STORY WILL OR MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING 

-DIRTY DETAILED SEX

-MURDER

-DRUGS

-BLOOD

-VIOLENCE

MAY BE MENTIONED

-RAPE

-KIDNAPPING

-DEATH

IT WILL ALSO HAVE MISTAKES SUCH AS (BAD SPELLING, GRAMMAR, ETC)

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT'S LISTED THEN DONT READ THIS STORY.

__________________________________________________________________

Being the only seamstress in Charming I have made a little business for myself. and I've been kept busy.

One of the main people that seems that need a seamstress is the Redwood sons. 

Which its how I became great friends with them all.

when they would need their patches taken care of or holes in their shirts they'd ask me to do it. and yea its generally the ol'lady of the said son that does it. but the main ones I stitch their patches are the ones that aren't with a woman.

Heck, I even do Gemma's, the croweaters, Mayans when they visit, the porn stars, Lu, and cops. 

me being the only seamstress that's ever come to Charming is how I earn a living. cause at first it was just a hobby. then when I learned that some places don't have a seamstress and could use one like they could use a dry cleaner I decided to turn my hobby into a business. I attended business school online and learned what all the important things I needed to do in order to not be coned or shut done for bulshit new regulations.

When I'm not busy with work I generally hang out at the clubhouse knowing sooner or later someone is gonna rip something and need it fixed or someone is gonna be either patched to a different position in the club or patched over.

and with me being such great friends with the guys and Gemma I've often found myself in lockdown with them cause they weren't wanting to take any chances of their enemies trying to harm me.

the other club I've become great friends with is the Mayans in Oakland. I do for them the same thing I do for the sons. and since they are not enemies anymore I've got no worries about them harming me or something cause I'm friends with the sons & vice versa.

Growing up I had a keen liking for creating outfits which is what got me started on being a seamstress.

I'd always watch some fashion shows where they would create outfits and someone would model them or they themselves would.

in a way, I felt as though being a seamstress was my calling.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: that's the start/intro of the story.

chapter lengths will vary & I'm not too sure how many chapters will be in this book.