Rüstungswürfel (Armor Cube)

Yeah, it was a.. long.. medium?
Okay, it was a VERY short fight; all Icon had to say was, "Western Animation is WAY better!"

Not much was really said after that; nobody really wanted to talk after a literal hole was blown from the anime media beam.

And then another hole was blown, but it wasn't from the anime trope vessels, but from what sounded like the heavy whistling of a Fixed QF 88 × 571mmR shell.

In fact, both of them were sent flying comically into the air, spouting mounds of unintelligible Japanese anime phrases that the audience could care less about.

IC-0n: Why? I was about to have them! I WAS ABOUT TO EAT SUNNY-SIDE UP BIRTH SHELLS!

As most likely expected, IC-0n was more annoyed that her feeding was ruined than everything else that just transpired.

Max: Although our.. bonding has been pretty sporadic lately, STOP WORRYING ABOUT EGG SHELLS AND START WORRYING ABOUT

Max's speech was abruptly cut off by the rumbling of the ground, and soon witnessing a literal Tiger 1 press its way through the only wall intact in the entire diner.

Max: Tank.. shells?

While this clever and very original joke was true in a way, the hulking predator of metal came to a slow halt.

There was a momentary silence before the tank convulsed into an amalgamation of tiny black cubes before finally settling into its form. It was a cube with a blue face.

IC-131n: Lauf und versteck dich, 313! Nimm deinen verwöhnten Bruder mit! (Run and hide, 313! Take your spoiled brother with you!)

It barely seemed to even acknowledge Icon or Max, focusing up at the night sky in triumph.

Then what happened? Shut up, that's what happened.

Go watch Murder Drones or something.

Really, do though. It's amazing.