Author's Note

Alhamdulillah finally it's over and we're done for good in sha Allah. Lots of love and kisses to every single soul that read any of my book, shared his sincere review, those that recommend the book to their love one's, those that corrected me were I made mistakes and those that believe I can make it, Jazakhumulallahu Khairan.

I've dedicated this book to my parents and those souls out there who didn't know their identity. Those that have zero knowledge as to who they're, from where they came from or the people they can count on when the need arises.

This book is dedicated to all those amazing souls that hide their pains beneath their aching heart, those that smile admist the hardship they're going through, those that lost the comfort of their parents, those that miss the presence of their mother, those people that crave the love from their fathers and those people that didn't even know who their parents are.

To all those beautiful soul out there, this book is for you and I pray that you unite with your parents and loved one's in a place where death will not take them away from you.

Also I thank Allah every single day for giving me the chance to know my parents and for every single moment he blessed me to spend with them and I prayed we all will be able to meet our parents in Jannah In sha Allah.

Back to the book. Actually this is not how I planned this book in the first place, in fact this is my first book on wattpad. This is the very first book I wrote in 2019. This is the book that showed me the light and Alhamdulillah here I am Today. This book is the one that gives me the thumbs up to enter this journey in 2019 and Alhamdulillah for that because I'm happy that I joined that journey also.

The first book is not like this, the entire story, the plot, the description, characters and everything are not the same with this new one. Back then when I started writing I didn't bother to learn the do's and don't of writing. All I want is to write a book and that's what I did back then.

If I can remember clearly I've soo many titles for this book back then, the few I can remember are; Embracing Their Defaults, Blessed Heart, Humaira, Her Uniqueness, like I've soo many titles for this book before I decide on Humaira, later on I changed it to Mend Of Heart and when I change the entire story I Change the Title again to Mending His Heart.

Mending His Heart is the last and here we're done and dusted Alhamdulillah. I don't know what life has stored for me in this writing stuffs but to all those amazing soul that keep believing in me, those that keep encouraging me even though we're miles away. Jazakhallahu khairan. Thank you soo much I really appreciate the love and everything❤.

In sha Allah I've a new year gift for you so when it's 12:00am click on my profile and check what I've for you guys💃🏽💃🏽❤

With Love Aeesha_Ahmad❤.