ReaderxDepressed!Karkat

You were at your friend Karkat Vantas' house. You came over because his older brother Kankri said that he shut himself up in his room and was getting worried. You cut off Kankri before he could start ranting and you drove over to his house. You walked up the stairs into his room.

"Karkat?" You say quietly as you walk inside. You widen your eyes as you see him with a razor blade in his hand and him crying on the floor. You let out a piercing scream and rush to his side. You grab the razor blade and scream once you see that there is some bright red blood against the silver grey. You threw the razor blade to the side and checked his wrists. Sure enough, there were the marks. You covered your mouth and let the tears fall.

"(y/n)..." He said with tears in his eyes. You look at him and hold him close to you. You call Kankri. For the first time ever, Kankri is speechless. He calls an ambulance. The three of you just sit on the floor crying until The Sufferer comes in saying asking why there is an ambulance. As soon as he sees his son's cut wrists, he picks him up and rushes him to the ambulance while muttering "n9 n9 n9 n9 n9 n9 n9..."

~time skip to a few days later in the hospital~

You go to visit your friend Karkat in the hospital.

"Karkat?" You say as you walk in. He has gauze wrapped on his arms and doesn't want to make eye-contact with you.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..." He says while looking down. You grab his chin and make him look at you before kissing him lightly on the lips.

"You are loved. Don't forget that." You say before you leave.

"Also," You turn your head as you walk out the door. "Don't ever do that again..." You said quietly.