Suicide

Suicide, I helped save a girl from suicide, well that's what I thought.

Suicide in the dictionary it is referred to 'the taking of one's own life'.

Above me towered a girl, she stood on the roof of the school building, in front of the safety barriers. Her short strawberry blond hair blew in the wind, her large framed glasses twinkled in the sunlight, I was sure she was going to end her life.

I quickly without thinking, I sprinted up the stairs, to the roof to save her.

Once I got to the top she stood in front of me, back towards me.

Honestly I do not fully know what I said but I somehow remember saying 'Excuse me, but a person who simply looks as good in glasses as you do simply should not die', 'Basically, I love glasses'. The girl spun around and before I knew it the girl was looking right at me. She had no expression on her face, it was completely neutral, like she heard that every day.

I suddenly saw that in her small, doll like hands she held a blood red two foot sword, before I could say anything though, the girl stuck the dagger inside of me. My blood dripped across the floor and drenched my shirt and school jumper. The pain was unbearable yet I felt a warm sensation inside of me. I could hear her saying, 'I was to much for you', however, she didn't know.

I am immortal.