!PROLOGUE!

I'm at dad company, working as an architecture, ang daming project this fast few weeks, buti kinaya.Iwas on meeting, while listening to the reporter infront of us, when she suddenly said a name that made my heart cant stop from beating so fast.

"and its all ready, engineer matheo iralez will be the Head on construction in tagaytay" my ayes winded she said that, I look at mom with confuse look, but she just said I'll follow her to her office.

"mom,why are you doing this to me, why the hell are you hiring him as a engineer of our project" I immediately ask her when we reach her office.

"well l, I heard his the best, I just wanna try"

"are not you thinking about me?" I ask  out of mind.

"thinking of you what? we're at work Alexander don't bring it to your personal feelings" my mom said.

"then I need to see him everyday? talk with him, mom" I complain.

"what else?, your not going to talk anything other than work, is it something wrong with that?"

"no it just- ahhh fine fine" I can't refuse it ahhh.

"on 1 pm hold a meeting including engineer matheo ikhael iralez "

"you don't need to say his whole name mom"

"and what? 1 pm ? what? with him? sunod sunod na tanong ko.

" agad agad it's 12:30 pm na" reklamo ko ulit.

"why are you complaining? ofcourse his the head engineer, he needed to be  there to understand what's going on" my Mom said stressfully.

After that I went to my office and call some employees "kast can you tell them that I'll held a meeting on exactly 1 pm including the head engineer, I'm so tired, do me a favor"

"engineer Iralez sir?" I was looking at her speechless, why  do I always need to heard his name.

"yes"

"oh, OK, ofcourse sir" she said before leave.

"thank you" then she go out.

I just fix my coat and my hair using my hands '20 minutes' before the meeting, I stood up and get the ipad placing on my table.

Bawat hakbang ko papalapit, parang gustong gusto ko ng umatras the guilt.... yung guilty nandito parin nung iniwan ko siya, I held my chest before entering the meeting room I was surprise when they all ready, and avoid from looking at that man, sitting beside the table, with his co-workers, wearing pair of pants, white shirt na naka tuck-in then coat with his eye glasses, and plying the pen with his right hand, he's so attractive and professional.

I present the presentation that mom gave me earlier in screen, and discuss with them. "you guyss should take your time to buy a materials, before starting the construction"

"what will you say engineer iralez?" I asked while looking at their direction.

"well its a good idea, give us some time to pick the materials, the project in tagaytay was a little bit hard to handle, so give us a week for the preparation" he said while looking at the big screen and not looking at me.

"thank you engineer iralez for attending the meeting, meeting dismiss" he just nodded and fix his things on the table, I fix my things and immediately leave the meeting room after that.

I called Liam, my best friend since high school

'on call'
Liam :hey whats up
me:hey are you busy? can we meet?
liam:uhm in always busy, but I have sometime pa naman,so it's yes.

I ended up the call after that, thank god Liam was free.

I just told him to meet me at starbucks near our company, then he just said that he got here on 15 minutes.

wlaa naman talaga akong importaneng sasabihin, I just want to tell him about earlier and calm for a bit.

I was waiting on Starbucks near dad's company, I ordered first a coffee I wait another five minutes before I saw him walking towards me, mukang galing lang sa trabaho.

"hey ano yun?" agad na bungad niya.
" I did order first, you can order now". He just nodded and order, pag ka balik niya may dala dala na siyang latte.

"ano ba kasi yun, Alex pag toh Di matino sinasabi ko sayo"  pananakot niya.

"alam mo mahalaga oras ko, pag pay empleyado ako na mag rereklamo dahil wala ako, kasalan  mo-"

"he's back" I cut him off.

"huh sino?"

"he's back,  si math, matheo is back" I told him while looking directly at his eyes, I see how his ayes winded when he heard his name.

"takte, naka linis bako ng tenga, mukang hinde" sabi niya sabay alog ng ulo.

"you heard it right dumb" I said.

"so totoo nga? eh anyare? " he's starting to ask.

"just he's working on our company's project, I feel awkward and uncomfortable" I said while looking down.

"you feel guilt? haha, malamang iniwan mo, kung ako din naman masasaktan din naman ako nun, pinag laban ka tos dimo pinag laban" he said, nasaktan din naman ako ah.

"I have a reason back then, he can't blame me for letting him go, atleast he become him right now"

"him was always him Alex, buti nalang kaibigan kita kung Di lang pinektusan na kita non, nag makaawa sakin para sabihin kung San ba lupalop ka ng mundo umalis, I can't tell him kasi yun yung sabi mo at nangako din ako" huh,diko alam yun ah, bakit ngayon niya lang sinabi toh.