𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑

~2 weeks later~

~Serenity~

~𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝚊𝚖

~𝟾:𝟸𝟺 𝚊𝚖

~At Naomi's House~

Naomi called me and Niyah to come over to help her with the decorations for the friendsgiving dinner.

"So, what should we cook for the dinner?" Naomi asked. "I can cook my homemade macaroni and cheese and cottage green." I replied.

"You can do that cuz you know we love ya mac and cheese." Naomi pointed.

"Mhm, and I'll bake some peach cobbler and sweet potato pie." Niyah added.

"Okay, let go to the store and get everything to cook." I grab my purse off the countertop.

"Mhm, and let me go put some shoes on and grab my purse I'll meet y'all in the car." Naomi nodded.

"Okay, we gotchu." I nodded. Me and Niyah headed out the front door went inside the car.

.........

~Julian~

~𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝚙𝚖

~At the Crib~

I asked my mom to cook something for the friendsgiving dinner because I don't even cook.

*Doorbell Rings*

I got up off the barstool and opens the door. It was Derrick and Kevin at the door.

"Yoo! Wassup." Kevin said holding two containers in his arms.

"What good!" Derrick dap me up and they walk inside.

"Y'all can put that in the kitchen." I nod and close the door. They went to the kitchen.

"Hey, Ms.Lauren." Kevin waved and put down the containers on the countertop.

"Mama Lauren!" Derrick open his arms out. "Hey Derrick!" She gives him a hug. "How's your daughter Bella?" She asked.

"Very good, she definitely misses you." Derrick chuckled. Me and Kevin sat down on the barstools.

"Aww, I miss little Bella too, when I'll see her again?" She smiled. "She will be at my mom's tomorrow." Derrick answered.

"Oh okay, don't forget to bring her here to see me." She nodded.

"Mhm, I gotchu." He nodded. "So what about you Kevin how yo𝚞 and Saria?" She asked.

"We doing very good no problems, no arguments just peace." He smiled.