Were it all began

Jess's Pov.
When I see them together It makes me die a little inside but a least he's happy right? I mean yes I know I've had a crush on him for 10 years but he's moved on and that's okay. Is it? Well it doesn't even matter now. If I didn't get so jealous we wouldn't be in this mess. It's all my fault. But let's start from the being shall we? It was a stormy morning at Hill woods high school... "Hey Jess !" Michael said . "Hi" I replied. After that we when went to are normal lunch table and talked about the usual stuff. Like you know how your day was and stuff . Even thought I woke up with a bad feeling that this was going to be a bad day it couldn't be better. Then a girl walked up to are table. "Can I sit here?" she said. "Sure" we both replied. I though we would turn out to all be friends,but then she started to flirt with Michael. "So would like to come with to Lancaster's" she said. Then there was a long pause. "Oh and you can come to if want." she said to me rudely. "No thanks I'm fine"and then I walked away. Later that night at my house I was pacing back and fourth in my room. "I can let that new girl hit on Michael I like him , I know what all do, I'll ... hmm , I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to date me theirs no way Taylor the new girl can get in the way of that right?