I Can't Wait to Meet You

It had been a rough few months for Erwin.
He was laying in bed in at his childhood home. Sunlight was shining through the window. His usual six pack had now rounded into a 3-4 month baby belly that clearly showed underneath his shirt.
He looked down at his baby bump and smiled gently.
"I can't wait to meet you little one." He whispered quietly while gently rubbing his belly. The blonde then felt the baby kick and chuckled quietly.
"I guess that's your way of saying 'I wanna meet you too'."
Erwin sighed and closed his eyes for a few minutes, before feeling something on the bed shift and then another set of hands wrap around him and gently caress his belly.
"Good morning, gorgeous," a familiar voice whispered groggily.
"Good morning Levi," the blonde replied back as he intertwined his right hand with Levi's, "Did you sleep well?"
It took him a moment, but Levi eventually replied with "not really".
Erwin sighed, " I'm sorry you didn't sleep well."
Levi buried his face in the blonde's shoulder, "It's okay, you and the baby need it more than I do. Besides, I can just recharge with a power nap."
Erwin shrugged, "Yeah, you got a good point there. Though Levi, please try to sleep when you can. It's not just me and the baby that need sleep. You also need it too."
"I will, Ervy. My body has somewhat gotten used to multiple sleepless nights. That's why I said, I'll just recharge with a power nap. " Levi mumbled while snuggling up to the blonde.
"Okay then, I trust you," Erwin rolled over so that he was now laying flat on his back, with Levi leaning over him.
The dark haired brunet ran his fingers through the blonde's hair, to which he responded with a loud purr. Levi then scooted down towards Erwin's growing belly and placed one hand on either side.
"I can't wait to meet you, brat," he whispered, before pressing his forehead against the blonde's belly. Levi then kissed Erwin's baby belly and looked back up at the blonde, who was now starting back at him with a smile on his face.
"You're gonna be a great father Levi," Erwin whispered.
"So are you," Levi whispered while running his fingers through Levi's hair.
Levi scooted back up and kissed the blonde's forehead, "Get some rest," he then leaned over towards the candle and blew it out. The blonde gladly complied and settled down, letting the smaller brunet buddle close to him.
Erwin smiled as he felt Levi's hand gently rubbing his belly. His eyes began to slip closed while Levi rubbed soothing circles on his growing baby bump.