The Girl On Fire ~Harry Styles fanfiction~

Erin Brown is a quiet girl. She hasn't got many friends, and isn't popular. She's smart and nobody cares. She is hurt but nobody cares. She feels that nobody cares about her, until she meets one guy who will change her life. 

________________

Erin walked slowly through the park, taking in her surroundings, although she knew this place like the back of her hand. She pulled her beanie lower down over her cold ears and listened to the snow crunch beneath her feet. The wind made her long dirty blonde hair blow, and she pushed it back behind her ears. Snow began falling gently and she looked up at the white sky, only to bump into someone. She jumped and gasped, looking up into sparkling green eyes. A mop of brown curls fell over the forehead of this guy, and he grinned at her. "I'm so sorry!", she excalimed, before taking a step forward to continue through the park. "Don't be", he said. His accent was different, English. "My name's Harry", he smiled. "Erin", she answered. "And I really have to get home", she said awkwardly. "I'll walk you", he offered. "No, it's alright-", she said. "I insist", Harry argued.

Harry smiled at her, and she felt her heart speed up. "Alright", she gave in. "So, tell me 'bout yourself", he said, walking beside Erin. "Well, I'm eighteen, I'm finishing school this year and I live here in New York. I suppose that's it", she said quietly. 

"That can't be it!", Harry exclaimed. "Tell me more. What do you like to do?"

"I play piano", Erin said. "And I draw"

"Cool, are you good?", Harry asked.

"I supppose", Erin answered. "This is my house", she said stopping at the gate. 

"Maybe I'll see you again?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, maybe", smiled Erin.

_______________

Harry Styles watched as the most beautiful girl he had ever seen walk up the path and into the house. He stood there in the snow for a while before turning and walking back up the path. I have to see her again, he thought. She's so beautiful.

"Harry, where were you?!", Liam asked shrilly when he got back to the room they were sharing in the hotel. "With a friend", he answered. "You seem dazed, Harry. Is she pretty?", he asked. "Beautiful", he answered, looking at his hands, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Do you like her?", Liam asked, sitting next to him. "More than I've ever liked anyone before", Harry answered truthfully.

*Thanks for taking the time to read this, so be sure to vote. It only takes one click! Also, please read my Louis Tomlinson fanfic and vote on that too. Comments and votes make me update faster, so do both please! Thanks again!*