Ch 1: All Alone

Sam's POV

My name is Sam Piggins. I am 12 years old. At the age of 5, My mother and father have been abusing me. My father rapes me. My mother abuses me. I ran away one night i couldn't stand being with them. They were horrible parents to me. I never loved them. I never liked them.

*FLASHBACK TO THE AGE OF 5*

I was in my room trying to sleep. My mommy and daddy were highly drunk. I stayed in my room. I heard them screaming. My mother came inside and she hit me over the head with a beer bottle. I screamed in pain. I kicked my mother in the face as hard as i could to keep her away from me. I jumped outta my bed and ran down the halls screaming. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. "Hello?" A man said on the phone. "Hello! I need your help!" i screamed in tears. "What's wrong sweetie? Are you okay?" The man said. "No. My mommy hit me over the head with a beer bottle. My mommy and daddy are bad parents! My mom abuses me and my daddy rapes me!" my mother was in front of me. She kicked me. "PLEASE HURRY!!!" 20 mins later i hear sirens. I smiled. I ran to the door. i opened it. They were here. They took my mommy and daddy away and they took me to the hospital to recover my injuries.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I opened my eyes. I took a look around the town i was in. I was highly scared taking a look back at my past at the age of 5. A woman came up to me as i was leaning against a tall building. "Hello there little one. What might your name be?" she said in a cool tone. I spoke saying, "My name is Sam. Sam Piggins." she smiled. "And where are your parents? How did you get here?" i studdered. "M-My parents..... Um..... They are in jail for abusing and raping me. I have no clue if they are out or dead." she looked sad. "Oh dear. No wonder i see a bit of a scar on your head, honey." I touched it. "That happened at the age of 5. I came here by myself as they left to go to jail."