Summary

We decided to co-write a story together. We are extremely excited and we have been coming up with ideas for this story like mad women. Unfortunately, this novel still needs a lot of planning and we don't want it to be filled with plot holes and all that, so we haven't decided when we shall be posting this (at this point a definite date cannot be given) but we were so eager that we thought it'd be nice to post the summary so you guys could have like a little peek into it and share our excitement!

N O T E : Stolen Grace is not our main priority. We shall only be posting when we have a solid few chapters, so we are confident that we can update this book (we both WILL write this book however long it takes). We're both stepping out of our comfort zone, so it'd be lovely if we could have your support on this.

Also, this is 100% our own work and plagiarism is simply unacceptable. All of our work is copyrighted 2015 © mousians. All characters/places/events and such are completely fictional and if real it is out of pure coincidence.

*This book is rated PG13 for a reason.

Genres : Fantasy, Romance

Start date: n/a

End date: -

Status: to be posted

S U M M A R Y

❝ Legend has it that when lightning strikes an angel has fallen ❞

Over the years, Drenville has experienced frequent storms and more lightning mishaps. The question that seized the attention of both the Elders and Bolts was why there weren't any fallen angels to be found every time lightning struck this vivacious earth, while they were falling at an alarming rate.

Most of the Elders and Bolts had ceased to figure out what was happening in Drenville. Zenthea Devlin was one of the few Bolts that had not given up hope.

When opportunity presented itself, Zenthea found herself in the midst of the red-brown forest near a tear-drop-shaped lake as she witnessed an angel fall out the depth of the lightning. She never predicted that this encounter with the alluringly magnificent fallen angel would send her world spiralling out of her grasp. And it wasn't too long before she found herself in the heart of a battle.

_____

What are your thoughts? Don't forget to vote, comment, fan and share! #sopumped

- Miksha & Anha