{capitulo uno}

heyo homeboys, it's ya guurl almond!

this is my first original story, i hope you like it.

baii!~

jade's pov

i sat in my room, on a pile of cushions, surrounded my endless mountains of garbage. my room was a mess, sure, but it didn't bother me much.

i crossed and uncrossed my pale, chubby legs, disgusted by them as I did so.my self esteem is pretty low, as you can probably tell.

with a sigh i opened up my laptop and quickly typed "tumblr" by habit, with the top suggestion ashlynn mae's blog. with one click, i began scrolling through her pictures, reblogs, posts, gifs, anything i had missed during the day. my mouth literally dropped open at her most recent selfie, her head thrown back and her elegant hand covering her laughing mouth. i bit my lip, wondering if she had a boyfriend, because surely, surely, beauty like that can't be single.

"jade!", my mom screamed from her room. "make sure your bag is packed!"

i frowned and replied, "what bag? packing for what?", shutting over my laptop.

"for school, you better have your stuff!" i shook my head. "of course i do!" i replied, because, well, yeah. i did.

i was just in shock that the day i had been frightened of for weeks was here. let me explain.

me, my mom, my dad, my two sisters and brother moved from boston to la recently, for a "fresh start" i guess. we moved into a new house this summer, and my dad moved into another that was nearby.

see, my mom and dad are together, but they don't get along in the same house. i don't know, my life is weird

so let me introduce myself. my name's jade cherry, i'm 14 (15 in november) and im pansexual. my mom knows, everyone knows, but my mom thinks its just a phase. i don't care what she thinks though. one day she'll realise but i'm past caring when that day will be.

i'm in love with ashlynn mae, as in, the ashlynn mae who's tumblr famous. i know i have no chance, considering shes beautiful and probably straight and a year older than me.

(a/n or so she thinks hhAHhahaHAh bye)

*

*

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

i groan and roll over, tapping my phone screen frantically to shut it up.

6:47am reads on the blinking screen, and i grab a fistful of my dyed green hair and scream. i roll out of my pillow nest and walk to the bathroom and meet my own gaze in the mirror.

grey eyes, pale face, dark eye circles meet me and i sigh, before shoving a toothbrush in my mouth.

i shove a brush through my green mane and pull on a flannel and leggings before rushing out the door.

and rushing.

and then rushing straight into someone.

i mentally slap myself before stuttering out a "s-sorry-I-uhm-" and stopping as i see her face.

no.

fucking.

way.