Short one shot

"Fuuuuuuuuccck" you scream loudly as Corey pummels his hard cock in your tight pussy. Your laying on your back while the crimson substance is dripping off his shirt painting you red. You were turned on. He must've just come back from a kill you thought as he continues to grunt going in and out "Baby you feel so good I missed you" he whispers with his sweat dripping on to your face. Almost unable to respond, pleasure hitting you on every stretch over your skin. You moan again, as you were about to gather your thoughts and respond he is suddenly ripped off of you. "Michael what are you doing" ?! You exclaimed watching Corey fly across the room. He turns back to look at you, you can't see his eyes only black depths in his mask but you do see his chest rising and falling heavily and rapidly "Michael" you state his name trying to reason with him why would he do that you thought? He continues to stare at you his fingers start to twitch. Oh you get it now ..He doesn't like when you and Corey partake in activities alone. You see he considers he's first to you and Corey was second. Only he got to fuck you alone other wise they fuck you together. And he wasn't having it. He turns back to Corey and picks him up by his neck and slams him against the wall. You jump out of bed quickly still naked. "Michael you're going to kill him, stop" you try to reason with him placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Corey is looking at you with pleading eyes about to pass out from lack of oxygen. "Michael I said that's enough" you say a little louder to grab his attention out of the black out rage he was having. He stopped squeezing his neck but not before slamming him back into the wall again creating a body style hole and throwing him out of the room slamming the door. You stand silently behind him and you can hear his breathing start to come to a consistent pace. He turns to face you. You knew you were in for it. With lightning speed he glides across the bedroom puts his hands around your neck and throws you on the bed. He takes off his mask and starts pulling his mechanic soon off never taking his eye off you and in that moment you knew you were about to be punished. Michael grabs you and slams his much bigger and thicker cock in and out of your pussy. Your screams were met with a maniac type of laughter illuminating from the other side of the door where Corey was thrown out of. Fuck this was Michaels punishment for the both of you. As Corey was going insane from hearing Michael fuck you knowing he will always come last.