Chapter 88: A Hero's Path!

-JUST A SMALL CHANGE TO THE STORY, THE INTERNSHIPS WILL NOW LAST 2 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 1 WEEK JUST TO MAKE SENSE OF IZUKU GETTING INTERNATIONAL OFFERS-

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!!!"  Katsuki yelled to the class as he presented his whiteboard.

"Again...  No."  Midnight replied to Katsuki.  "Well, I suppose you can always choose again another day, we're out of time now."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?  JUST LET ME HAVE THIS NAME!"  Katsuki yelled

"Again... no.  A thousand times, no."  Midnight replied.

"Are you done yet...?"  Aizawa asked groggily as he began to exit his sleeping bag.  "If so, sit back down; then we can move onto the next set of business..."

"NOT YET!!!  I AIN'T SITTING DOWN UNTIL THIS OLD HAG LETS ME USE THIS- "

"You had two chances and flopped both of them...  Either submit a proper name to me by the end of the day or be quiet...!  So for the last time...  Sit down...!  I'm too tired to deal with your antics right now....!"  Aizawa said to Katsuki as he wrapped him up with his scarf, eyes glowing red as his hair stood up.

Katsuki growls before being released by Aizawa, he slowly walks back to his seat and sits down.

"Now then...  Moving on to the more technical terms of the internships.  They will last for 2 weeks.  As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists.  You'll be free to choose from those yourselves.  Those who didn't have offers will choose from forty agencies around the country that are currently accepting our interns.  They all specialize in different places and situations, so choose carefully about the kind of disaster you want to operate in."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains."  Midnight added.

"  Midnight added