Missing Each Other 😞💔

Its the time to leave the village for gaurav and his friends.there are sad that there are going to miss the village but gaurav was sad that he is going to miss his girl and the village too 😜.

Gaurav was sitting on the bed sadly thinking how he is going to stay without seeing her.his friends so him and sighed looking at each other.

Ro-Yeii yen da ippidi irukke?
Gau-Yen unakku theriyada?poda yerkanave naane kaduppula irukken.
Ro-Yenda yosikkira nee poi awala pakiriya?
Gau-Illa da venam naan pona kandipa awa azhuthuduwa aprom enakkum control illama poi naanum vreak aagiduven so pogum podhe parthutu polam.
Vai-Deii loosu maari pesada awalum nee pogathuku munnadi warum nu kathutu iruppa da po poi paaru.
Gau-Adhallem venam ka.
Sad-Yenna wenam?

Gaurav hears her voice and turned quickly to the voice direction and shocked to see her standing in toom door entrance smiling at them.

Others nodded to each other and went out giving the love bird privacy.

Gau-Nee inga enna ma panra?
Sad-Enakku theriyum neenga yeppidime pogathuku solrathuku warum adhu illa ma aara maatinga nu adhaan wanten.
Gau-Yaaru kooda?
Sad-Saran kooda.
Gau-Ooh sari.

Gaurav said this and look down making her sighed.she hold his chin and made him to see her.

Sad-Yen epoidi irukking enna aachu?
Gau-Onnum illa da vidu.
Sad-Illa edho irukku sollunga.
Gau-Illa unna inga vittutu poga oru maari irukku adhan vera onnum illa.
Sad-Appo naan warata.
Gau-Nejama variya?
Sad-Loosa neenga naan yeppidi wara mudiyum?
Gau-Aama la sari.
Sad-Inga paarunga neenga modalla poi unga amma appa kitta nammala pathi sollunga awanga sammadathoda enna kootitu poga waanga appo naan waren ok va?
Gau-Adhu waraikkum wait pannanume.
Sad-Wait panni dhaan aaganum Mr.Gaurav.
Gau-Sari irundhu tholayuren wera wali.

Sadhvi giggled seeing his face expression making him smile but soon composex and glare her to which she pinched his nose.both seeing each other smiled but their eyes conveys that how much they are going to miss them.

After somtimes they both packed his bag and all join to pack their bag.they kept the bag inside the car and went to tell that old lady and her husband who gave the house to stay their.both of them blessed 4 of them.

Then 4 of them went to sadhvi's house and took blessings from her thaatha and bid bye to him and move from their.gaurav bid bye to sadhvi and went before he breaks down infront of her.

In this time travelling was silent that gaurav's friends know about his condition but rohit did not missed to teased gaurav to take out from his situation.And their journey to chennai started from their.........

What will happen next?

Keep guessing until the next chappy 😜🏃‍♀️.

So this is the chappy for today,if it is not up to your expectation sorry 🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Mine 💜 To be continue........