First time

I had had a few complement about my singing but didn't think much of it but i put a couple of covers on my insta and twitter and got got really good comments so i decided to create a youtube account. i then had put a few covers up and had a message from joey devries on twitter sAying His dad Antonio would like to maybe manage me ,which was amazing they called and we had a massive conversation with them . and i was going to meet them and stay in wales with them. joeys brother leo was an amazing rapper it also happen that charlie was staying at the same time as me . the day had finally come and i had got to the devries house . joey showed me my room for the week and Matilda his sister came and spoke too me about her unicorns. She was so sweet i was going to the studio tomorrow which was exciting but knowing me i probably muck it up. The next day till came running in and jumped on me which woke me up . i gave her a hug and she took me down for breakfast we were both in out pjs and so was joey. i was wearing my lion onesie. then charlie joined us whilst leo still showering. he seemed really nice . me and till went to watch tv and leo came running in topless with his cereal not noticing me and jumped on till . tilly was like put some clothes on leo we have a guest. I laughed so did everyone else he grabbed a top. Leo came over er sorry about that charlie must have found it funny not to tell me but hey my names ..i interrupted leo how could i not know . he laughed and added i love you onesie and ran back upstairs he was going away to his mums so i wasn't gena see him for a while . Joey spoke to me at the studio he was with jordi and i had been a fan of all of them so i had met them once . any way joey said i think leo really likes you and jordi shouted you guys would be cute. we were going out for dinner and joey invited me he said as i haven't really met leo that i should meet him properly. so i said okay . i didn't really know much about leo but he was really good looking.
When i met leo he kissed my hand and pulled the chair out for me he's such a gentle man . joey Laughed leo you aren't usually so nice. So leo got a bit angry with him but it was fine. me, leo , joey and Matilda were taking photos and Antonio interrupted you guys are getting along well . We all said yus and carried on taking selfies.
Leo had my phone and took loads of selfies of us all . some were really cute . the next day i was leaving and i said goodbye and all that jazz. joey drove me to the train station. he said you might get a surprise on your way home . I replied with okay thanks for having me. when i was on the train a random number text saying hey babe xx and i was like who is this and he was like leo want to FaceTime I'm missing my baby already . i sent back a cute emoji and said yes. the train journey back all i did was text him and FaceTime him .i knew when i had my first concert with bam and daddy said two in London in a month i would see him again.