1.when eyes meet

August 12, 2015

KATIE! Wake up its your first day of school * Oki Oki gosh* as i wake up and go in my bathroom and dose my hair then goes to get dressed i put on my bvb Shirt and black skinny jeans . Walks down stairs to see my sister Lily * good moring * she says * moring* walks outside and walks to school i dont have friends i get bullied Because of my music and how i dressed i just wished i Find someone this year.

ronnies pov.
I was walking to my new school with my earphones on then i bumped into The most beautiful girl ive seen * um im srry* i Say  as i Look into her bright hazel/greenish Eyes she just looked At me and walked Away Fast i wonder whats wrong as i kept walking.

Katies pov.
I bumped into someone  i looked into His Eyes while he Said sorry i just left Idk Why i did
*walks into The school* i made my way to my first Class math Ew i hate math i went to The back and stayed quiet .

Ronnies pov.
I went into my math Class and saw that beauty in The back i went up to her and poke her arm * um is this taken* i ask  her Eyes went to mine and she whispers * no* i Smile and sit next to her and says * im Ronnie * she kinds smiled * im..Katie * such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl * pretty name Katie * i Say * thanks ronnie* i see her blush and it melted my heart.