Chapter 1

"Okay before we step through to the next season," Xisuma said, putting an arm out to stop a half transformed very eager Ren from sprinting into the portal "There are a few things I'd like to say. First off, Iskall you- are you listening?"

Iskall jumped, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh oh yes! of course!"

Xisuma chuckled "excellent, so you know who to stay with when we walk through the portal.

Iskall blinked "Uh..."

"That, and the fact that we have two new members I picked up. Their names are Geminitay and PearlesentMoon"

Grian stilled as he watched everyone step through the portal it's Pearl she's here this is your chance was the only thing going through his mind as she stepped through the portal.

Everyone was gathered around a crevice in the ground, and when Grian was on his tiptoes he could see a redhead and the ever-so-familiar brown-blonde hair.

He headed away from them, approaching the tree line and starting to make tools.

"There you are!"

Grian jumped spinning around to face the culprit of this scare only to find that ever-so-familiar brown-blonde hair and those dull blue eyes, Pearl.

Now it was Pearl's time to jump but those giant black eyes tended to do that.

"Pearl?" Grian vocalised in the most hopeful voice possible

"Grian?!" Pearl said lunging for him and hugging him as tight as she possibly could "You idiot I thought you died"

"Shhh I'm here now I never wanted to leave and I'll protect you as long as I'm alive"

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too,"