Summer School

Okay so I got this idea off of a porn manga I ended up reading up midoryia it's called My hentai academia. So uhm please if you are not into smut please click off this story! And this is 100% gay so if you don't like gay please click off the story. And please no hate comments if you don't want hate comments than don't give hate comments to other people. But otherwise please enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

A nice summer day, a day where class 1-A can just relax for once. Feel the breeze on their skin and hangout in the water and play volleyball. Relax on the beach chairs and drink margarita's or Lemonade. Just a nice summer beach day!

"Finally a beach day!!!" cheers midoryia. 

Class 1-A comes up to a big wall with *Summer school* on it. 

"Hah?! What is this bullshit!!!" yells Bakugou

"Teachers!Allmight what are you doing here?" asks Midoryia

"Welcome students to the special summer class! We apologize for not telling you, but this is a very important pop quiz for hero's!" announces Nezu 

"As future hero's you must know how to control your powers in sexual intimacy, for this reason you will be paired to perform this test together." explains Aizawa. 

"Allmight you didn't tell me anything about a pop quiz!!!" yells Deku 

"Don't worry young midoryia it's not that hard." 

"So this is a test to test sexy between boys?" glamours Aoyama 

"Not just between boys" thunders midnight."You will be taking the test with your colleges. You will be paired by lottery based on your powers, once you have your partner you will change into clothes more appropriate."Says Midnight "Any questions" asks Midnight.

"she is A GODDESS!!!!" drools Mineta

"Class 1-A is ready for any test!!!" yells Iida. 

"The test will be on the beach, a good place for direct contact.But if your partner suffers damage because of your powers. You will be directly suspended. The teachers will supervise."explains Midnight "And in case there is someone thinking of failing to repeat the exam...believe me you won't like it." Says midnight with confidence

Mineta turns away looking terrified."Okay" is all he said

"Allmight I can't take this test. I don't know how I will react, with this power I could seriously harm anyone." says midoryia terrified. 

"Don't worry think that me and out predecessors went through this test, it has never been easy for any of us but we all do it! But you also have it easier there is a little trick you can use." says Allmight.

"The lists are here!" yells Kaminari

"Hey put away idiots"scowls Bakugou

"Behave,one by one" commands Iida 

"Izuku,Izuku,Izuku" mutters Midoryia "Ah! Here I am...I"M WITH KACCHAN!!!!" yells Midoryia. 

"Hah!!! Let me see Deku" yells Bakugou shoving him to the side. "THE FUCK!!!!" 

Deku slides away from Bakugou "hehe well I think I'm going to go get dressed now Kacchan" chuckles Midoryia nervously. 

"All might I did not expect any test and less of this type" sighs Midoryia " I'm afraid of failing,I don't well, girls or boys yet... alone and I'm doing it with kacchan..." says Midoryia.

"You HAVE to believe in yourself young midoryia. A-a hero has to face every kinds of situations! Luckily for you it will be easier, the only thing you have to do id not hurt him. If you repress your power explode. Activate always at 5%. The only thing you have to do is not move! Let him do what he wants, as long as you don't move a single muscle it is impossible to hurt them. Approved GUARANTEED!" Says Allmight "And you said this was Young bakugou well I think he'll be fine..." says Allmight.

Midoryia walks into the tent and examines the piece of clothing he got given "Why so...tight?" sighs Midoryia "You better not think anything..."He mumbles" He puts them on despite the size. He walks out of the tent "Heh you're right Allmight heroes never give up!!!" cheers Midoryia happily.

"Hey Deku I'm ready or whatever" calls Bakugou.

Midoryia looks Bakugou's direction and calls back "Okay Kacchan I'll be there real quick"

"Okay let me tell you something real quick young midoryia"says Allmight 

"What is it Allmight" asks Midoryia. 

"Young Midoryia, everyone we heroes go through this test, then just you will have good memories." says Allmight. 

"Thanks Allmight" says Midoryia hopefully. Midoryia walks over to where Bakugou's standing."Hey Kacchan" says Midoryia cheerfully. 

"So are we just gonna start nerd?" asks Bakugou. 

"Y-ya I guess" says Midoryia while he's messing with his hands.

"Now Deku do not go easy on me. I know you quirk pretty well" says Bakugou pressing Midoryia to the ground with his foot." 

"K-kacchan don't just press me too the ground!" yells Midoryia. 

"Wow Deku excited?" asks Bakugou looking down at Midoryia's crotch. Bakugou moves his foot and starts rubbing it against Midoryia's membrane. 

"K-kacchan" moans Midoryia. 

"Heh, ya go ahead moan my name little slut~" purrs Bakugou as he slides of his shorts.

Midoryia stares then he looks away embarrassed that he even looked at it in the first place. 

Bakugou lays down in front of Midoryia and pulls down his shorts.

"Kacchan!" midoryia squeals trying to cover it back up again. 

Bakugou grabs Midoryia's hands and puts them above Midoryia's head.

"Kacchan...I don't think I can stop you eh?" asks Midoryia.

"Nope not really..." says Bakugou.

"All right fine I guess we could start?" asks Midoryia.

Bakugou sighs and nods his head in agreement. Bakugou runs his free hand up Midoryia's body and to his face. "Hmm not a bad look you've got going on here nerd..." smirks Bakugou. 

"T-thank you, I guess." says Midoryia rubbing his neck trying to get rid of the nervousness he has.

Bakugou looks at Deku's face and sighs "Stop trailing off nerd" he says pinching Midoryia's arm. 

"Ow kacchan!" says Midoryia. 

Bakugou ignores it and slams his and Midoryia's lips together. This causes Midoryia to jump a little, but he ends up kissing bakugou back. They stay like that until they run out of breath. They separate from the kiss a panting mess. 

"K-Kacchan" says midoryia in a panting mess. 

___________________________________________________

Hey guys so sorry to leave ya on a cliff hanger, but it's late. I hope you enjoyed I will make the next chapter soon!!!