part 1

(The Red Fucks POV 🥰)

I was hanging out with my friend and of-fucin-course she had to bring that fucking rock. I've always hated Rocko. He's nothing but a DICKHEAD I mean who NEEDS him. He's just there! And taking my friends from me.

*Why does this stupid fucking rock have to be here😒* I thought to myself as my annoying ass friend tried getting his attention. "Elmo? ELMO LISTEN TO ME YOU RED FUCK!" Zoe yelled. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU NEED?!" I yelled back forgetting that they were having a play date.

                        (Zoe's POV)

* I swear he's so fucking dumb* she thought to herself. "We're hanging out Elmo! What is more important than hanging out with me! Is there another person in your life?!" I said trying not to cry. As Elmo just looked at me "who knows maybe. Why the fuck do you care you have your stupid fuckin rock!"

Those words hurt me. Does he think I like Rocko? Ugh why does Rocko have to follow me everywhere 🙄. Soon enough I decided I didn't want to hang out anymore. So like the queen I am 😝😝, I called Elmo a red fuck and left to go find a different sugar daddy.

             (Furry Used Tampon POV)

  As Zoe left I couldn't help but feel happy "finally she's gone" I said quietly and that's when I noticed Rocko was still here. Why the fuck was he here. I told him to leave but he didn't. This is why we need to kill all rocks.

  I started walking away when I felt something hit my head *that cement looking bitch just threw something at me* I thought as I tried to forget about it but my anger issues said 'no you don't you bitch'. So I turned around and like the MaTeRiAl GiRl 😜 I am I threw him very far away.

320 words also