By the fire: Date 1

He came and sat by the fire around 10pm. We were supposed to have supervision but we were alone 😏. After a while he moved his chair very close to mine because "the smoke was in his face". I know it was an excuse to get close to me. He put his legs on my right leg and i put my left leg on top of his legs. Some sort of weird leg tower. Then I went to the bathroom. When i left the pit he called after me "Nice butt!". I replied with a simple "Thanks". When i returned, he motioned for me to sit on his lap. I happily did. I had my butt in his crotch area and i kept waiting for him to get a boner but he never did. He layed his head against my shoulder and had his arms rapped around me. I could smell some sort of cologne. I was wearing a T-shirt and he was in a hoodie (as usual). He was keeping me warm and i told him that. He called me cute and I said "I'm a cute person". He said something like "im a cute person too. It takes 2 to be cute tho". Some girl called him and he told her off saying he was busy. I was slightly disappointed that he didnt mention who he was with but im glad he told her to go away. She was interrupting somethin special. Of course he was high as fuck the whole time but i was ok with it. He was only able to stay for an hour but i think if he had stayed any longer i might have fucked it up. He left on a good note. We hugged like 3 times before he left. He touched my butt and said something about the lighter in my back pocket. I knew it was just an excuse to touch my butt. He didn't squeeze it or anything. I'm happy he touched the butt tho. We didn't kiss but i can blame that on the fact that i was completely sober and he was only high. If we'd had a few drinks something might have happened. Overall it was a perfect night except my sister said after he left that he was retarded. I couldn't tell her that he was high but he is also slightly disabled. After he left he texted me almost immediately saying "Love you ❤️". I replied with "Love you too". He said he had fun. I think i would call this a date but i don't know. He's not exactly shy so i think he will mention dating soon enough. If he doesn't make a move i will be pissed.