Intro

Hi, I'm Kai...yeah, that's a Hawaii name, maybe cause I was born in Hawaii, but the thing is, my parents are from Brazil so I guess that make Hawaiian and Brazilian.

I'm homeschooled and yes..I'm weird , because all homeschooled kids are weird, it's not abnormal. Ok so here is really what i do, I mainly sit on the beach when I'm done with school and go to the local ice cream place called, Andrey's I'screamers to get a cookie and cream on a waffle cone, but I really just stare at this cute boy named Luke, he is 13, only one year older than me.

We haven't really communicated that much, we only said hi and what's up but we always look at each other, and it gets awkward. As I'm done staring at Luke, I get called over from mr.and mrs. Alanine's to help a with kids at the beach house (the beach house has like this daycare for kids 3-5 for them to learn the basics of surfing and it's mainly for for kids.

Who don't have school) so I hop over the bench and say hi to all the kids, but the surprising thing was I saw.....Luke and he actually said something besides hi or what's up, he said "wanna hang out tomorrow after your done with school?" So I said of course.

So after that this five year old starts saying "there boyfriend and girlfriend" and I just ignored it. But I did sit next to him and when I did the, Alanine's called us the "two slopes" and idk even know what that means but me Luke stick with it.

After the the daycare was done, me and Luke were cleaning the beach house and putting things in the beach shed. "What do you wanna do after school work, cause I'll be out of school at 1:30" when he said that, it sended chills down my spine, idk what we're gonna do.

"Idk probably hang out on the beach and take a walk and get ice cream" I say as I stack chairs. "Sure, that's great,what time will you ready?" Luke asked me. "Probably 1:30 or you can just meet me at the beach cause I'm always here". Sounds like plan I said as I gave Luke a hug good bye.....WAIT..DID THAT JUS HAPPEN???

Hope u like intro!!
Twitter @yeahitsJNIA