You Owe Me

(This one's kinda long so I apologize in advance)

I don't know how long Kelly and I were kissing for, but it must have been awhile because my legs were getting tired. I slightly pushed Kelly away and looked at him. "I-uh...we'll talk about this tomorrow." I told him as I walked to my room and shut my door.

What am I supposed to do? So far every single relationship I've been in has gone to fucking shit, and Kelly? He's a nice guy, but I don't know if he actually likes me. There's so much I'm unsure of. I looked at my watch and it was one something in the morning.

There is no fucking way that he and I spent that much time Kissing. I tried to put my thoughts behind me as I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and regretted waking up. I'd have to talk to Kelly. Fuck. I stretched and rolled out of bed. I didn't have to work today so after I got up I walked out of my room.

I don't know if Kelly was home or not. I went to the kitchen and started making myself breakfast. As I was making breakfast, I heard a door open and I turned around just in time to see a shirtless Kelly walking out of his room. I should have prepared myself for this.

"Do you want some of these?" I asked him as I held out a skillet of scrambled eggs. "Sure." He said sitting down at the counter. I grabbed us some plates and put the eggs on them. I took a seat next to Kelly on the right side, not sure what I'm supposed to do or say.

"What are you doing today?" Kelly asked. I moved the eggs around on my plate with my fork and took a bite. "Jack shit. What about you?" I asked him. He didn't answer right away. "....Jack shit." He said and both of us laughed.

Things were okay at the moment, but we'd have to talk about the kiss, the now two kisses that we had. Because I am fucking confused and I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.

"What do you feel like doing today?" Kelly asked me. I really hope he wasn't asking me to hang out. I'd be fine if the guys were there, but if it was just Kelly and I, things were going to be awkward as fuck.

"I honestly don't know." I answered. I looked over at his plate and his eggs were gone. I didn't really want mine anymore. I set my fork down on my plate and scooted my plate over to him. He moved his plate and took mine. "Your not hungry?" He asked. I shook my head no. I couldn't eat.

He ate them and then got up and put it dishes in the sink. "I'm going to hangout with the guys today if you want to come with." He offered. I smiled, not that I wanted to hang out with him, but because I didn't have anything better do, and we'd be with the guys so it would be less awkward.

"Sure, just let me get dressed first." I said, getting up and walking to my room to change. When I got to my room, I pushed the door close behind me. I looked around my room looking for something I could wear. I need to do my fucking laundry.

I got a pair of black jeans and grabbed a bra. I then started looking for a shirt. I saw the one I wore to sleep the other night that I'm pretty sure is Kelly's. I put on some deodorant and then put the shirt on. It was a little to big, but I was out of options. I put on some perfume and then socks and shoes. My shoes being Converse.

I grabbed my cigarettes and a lighter and walked out. A no longer shirtless Kelly was waiting for me. "We have to take my bike." He said. I nodded. A couple of asshole kids who lived in the neighborhood decided to take a baseball bat to Kelly's windshield and his mirrors.

I was fine with going on his bike, I was used to Brent and Phil's. We walked out of the apartment and Kelly handed me his motorcycle keys so I could lock the door. I handed them back and my hand brushed against his rings and I pulled my hand away.

We walked down the stairs and to Kelly's bike. He got on and put his hands on the handle bars and looked at me. He had sunglasses on and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. "Well are you gunna get on or stand there?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and got on.

I underestimated how close I'd have to be to Kelly. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly put my arms around his torso. He started the bike and started down the road. Eventually we made it to where the rest of the guys were.

Kelly parked the bike and we both got off. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I took a drag and held it between my fingers and then Kelly took it from me. He literally just had one a few fucking seconds ago.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him as we started walking inside. "Because I wanted to." He said taking a drag and giving it back to me.

"Hey fuckers." Kelly and I said at the same. "Hey, what the fuck have you been up to? We barley saw you, Erin." Steve asked. "I was working and was spending my time with Brent." I said frowning and glancing at Kelly.

"Well, how is Brent?" Tracii asked. I shrugged. I'd have to tell them we broke up eventually. I wish I fucking didn't have to. "Well Faster Pussycat is going on tour, other than that though, I have no idea. Brent...Brent and I broke up." I said.

They all went silent and Kelly changed the subject. Which I mentally fucking thanked him for.  "Erin and I have some pretty great fucking news." Kelly said. "What?" Mick asked.

"Boys, we're playing the fucking Whiskey." Kelly said. They all erupted in hoots and hollers. They all thanked me.

The guys were writing songs and I was standing next to where Kelly was sitting. I was standing there, looking at how they wrote when I felt something in my pocket and turned to see Kelly getting me cigarettes and my lighter.

To my surprise it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Things were okay right now, sure, but they were a fucking weird okay. Things were different between us, I just didn't know what. He put my cigarettes back and took a drag out of the one he had.

He handed it to me. "Thanks Kell." I said. I looked up and the guys were looking between us. No one said anything though. Phil looked at me and then to Kelly. I'd have to tell him everything that happened later. He was my friend, and I had to tell someone.

"That's for the one I took from you earlier." Kelly said. I looked at him and laughed. "Not really, both of those were my goddamn cigarettes in the first place." I told him.

"You owe me." I told Kelly with a mater of fact smile. He stopped writing and laughed. "I owe you? I do owe you, but let's not forget that you owe me too." He said. I looked at him confused.

"I don't understand." I said. He laughed and took the cigarette I had. "Oh trust me, you will." He said, putting the cigarette in his mouth and turning back to what he was writing. I looked at the rest of the guys and they seemed to not care.

I grabbed a chair and dragged it over to next to where Kelly was sitting and sat down.

The guys were done writing for the day. "What should we do, I'm fucking bored." Tracii said. "Fucking ditto." Kelly said. I looked at him. "Kelly Nickels, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I questioned, teasing him.

He smirked and grabbed the edge of my chair and pulled it towards him and he whispered into my ear. "No, but I've kissed you with it." He said in the same voice he used last night when he kissed me.

He put my chair back. "Tell us what he said, Erin." Phil asked. I shook my head no. "Why not, your as red as a fucking tomato, what did he say?" Tracii asked laughing.

I shook my head. After they figured they weren't breaking me into telling them what Kelly told me, the conversations died and Kelly and I went home.

When we entered the apartment, I looked at my watch. It was two in the afternoon. I should go see how my parents are doing. I turned to Kelly. "I'm going to go see my parents, I'll see you later." He nodded and I walked out of the door.

I went to my car and drove to my mom's house first.