Chapter One

A completely jean outfit

A completely jean outfit. Another woman dressed in white. An objection. The cake that wasn't in your hair set ablaze. All you could do was stand and watch those scenes and more unfold in shock; it seemed that just about everything that could go wrong had decided to do so. Of course, it was your wedding day with none other than Trevor Philips, so it would have been nothing short of a miracle if everything had gone right.

"God, my nerves are jumping."

"You'll do great, [Y/N]. I'll make sure every little thing goes right," Gabi promised. She squeezed your shoulder encouragingly and smiled through the mirror as she finished perfecting your hair for the big day.

A little over three months ago, Trevor had proposed to you. Obviously, you'd said yes. The time between your engagement and your wedding was much shorter than that of most couples- your fiancé wanted this because he was quite eager to get married. "I've wanted to marry you since the day I met you," he'd explained. "The sooner we're legally handcuffed to each other, the better." You didn't see anything wrong with having a small window of time between proposal and vow, so together, you planned the borderline shotgun wedding.

The wedding was taking place today at your parents' living history resort that was known as Colter, Ambarino. There would be around 30 people in attendance; out of those people, 18 had their tickets paid for by Trevor since they were coming from out of state. There were a couple people Trevor had invited that you had never met, but he'd promised they would be well-behaved. The color was orange upon Trevor's insistence; you had been reluctant with the choice at first, but when you saw the brilliant tigerlily flowers that were in every centerpiece and bouquet, you'd decided that it was a rather well-suited color.

As for the honeymoon, the two of you plus Brad would be hopping on a plane tomorrow to go to Guarma for a week. The reasoning behind the destination was that it had lots of rich history, unique wildlife, and there was a museum that had piqued your interest. You had briefly considered having somebody watch Brad, but you hadn't tried leaving him with other people since the colossal fail that had occurred when you'd gone camping. The honeymoon suite Trevor had booked was large enough to where you and Trevor could have privacy with Brad close by.

Your maid of honor was none other than your best friend Gabi. You had one bridesmaid, Amanda; after the support she'd shown you during your pregnancy and after you'd had Brad, it would feel wrong not to have her there. On Trevor's side, his groomsmen were Franklin and Ron, and his best man was Michael. Ron was forced to prove himself worthy of being a the groomsmen by breaking into a house on Grove Street in Los Santos and stealing a brick of cocaine. He'd made it out, but not without a graze wound from a stray bullet on his left forearm. He still had it bandaged up to the point where you were sure it would make a bulky patch in his suit.

In the bridal suite were Amanda, Gabi, Brad, your sister, Gabi's sisters Serena and Violet, and yourself. Your sister had been tasked with being a flower girl while Serena and Violet were the ringbearers- they were close in age and you hadn't wanted to hurt one or the other's feelings, and since there were two rings, you figured they could both do it. While your nearly seven-month-old son sat in a poofy armchair fiddling with a teething toy, you were fretting about walking down the aisle fifteen minutes from now. "What if something goes wrong?" you asked.