The Herrscher of Shadow

Third Person POV:

???1: Are you sure this is the place?

???2: Yes I'm sure.

After walking sometime the 2 girls found some strange yet powerful energy source.

???1: Ugh! what is this?

???2: I...I don't know but this energy is powerful to be a honkai this has to be the herrscher sealed into this cave.

A wave of black energy has send them flying in the wall of the cave.

???1-2: GAH!!

A person came out where the black energy came from and it's you (Y/N) (L/N) the herrscher of shadow.

(Y/N): ...

???1: Who...who are... you?

After she said that she passed out.

???2: K-Kiana!

(Y/N): Don't worry she's fine and as for her question I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the herrscher of shadow.

???2: I-I won't let you get out.

She said readying her katana infront of her.

(Y/N): With your current state you can't stop me.

???2: I-I'll do anything to s-stop y-you.

(Y/N): Hah! Don't make me laugh you can't even control the herrscher inside of you.

???2 only stared into the ground.

???2: W-Will you...

(Y/N): Will what?

???2: P-Promise that you won't attack any people.

(Y/N): Why would I? I just want some peace and quiet place and my tea, and if you want I can help you to control your herrscher powers.

(Xiao): Just make sure that no one would know about our secret.

???2 is pondering for answer if she will accept it or not if she accept it the power of the herrscher in her body can help her to protect her friends if not she don't know what will happen if the herrscher stays in her body.

???2: D...Deez Nuts HAH GOTTEM

(Nah just kidding lmao)

Take 2

???2: I-I accept...

And with that she passed out.

(Xiao): Hmmm good it's been awhile since I saw the real world, before that white haired bastard sealed me.

Timeskip 1 hour

???: Bronya has arrived into the location Himeko-san

Himeko: Good find Mei and Kiana and bring them back to St. Freya to get them healed.

Bronya: Yes I understand.

Bronya found Kiana and Mei and carry the two of them with Armored Bunny back to St. Freya.
_____________________________________________________________

(A/N): I'll upload the chapters I've done because our WiFi connection will cut off.