ㅡ2kimㅡ

Warning! MATURED CONTENTS AHEAD! 🔞
.
.
.

Today the girl group were having a schedule. They will performing at The Fact Music Awards. Well they will just performed with 4 members since the maknae was still in her recovered from covid.

"Woahhh~" Yunjin was looking at the older girl who was standing in front of her. Yunjin was sitting though.

The older was posing randomly in front of her. Showing her outfits. Well the outfits was indeed sexy. Showing her skin so much. It can make everyone drools over her.

"Aish. Yah yah. Kim Chaewon. That's enough." Sakura came after fixing her make up and giggled at Chaewon who was giving her a glare.

"Does this outfits looks good on me?" Chaewon asked as she took a seat next to Yunjin who was watching her along the time.

Her outfits. She was using well.. we can say it was like a baby pink crop top but it was more showing her skin. That everyone can saw her abs and her mole on her exposed belly. Her white chest also showing. Her collarbone.

Her skirt. It was a black short skirt. But she was using short inside too. Still it showing her thighs skin so much. It's normal though for them.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GOOD?! IT'S FUCKING GOOD!!" Yunjin yelled and fakely make an angry face.

She was almost drools over the older girl earlier. But she was receiving a glare from a certain japanese girl so she quickly went back to her senses again.

"Goshh. You startled me. Yeah yeah I know that Yunjin." Chaewon said make Sakura rolled her eyes.

"She was loving over herself again." Sakura said earned a glare from Chaewon. I mean a cute glare.

The members just laughing at the pouting girl. Just if the maknae was there, she probably the one who will teased the leader again and again.

"Girls. You guys next." their manager popped out of nowhere make them turn to the door.

They just response with 'Nde.' in unison. Then fixing theirself. Practicing their break dance for a while. Of course the break dance is the pointed of the performance tonight.

"Let's get it girls!" their manager said and they quickly went to the stage.

The performance was really the most explicit performance they had performed. It's can make people drooling for real. The break dance. Every members will get their own part.

But for real. Chaewon's part was just the real bop. Maybe everyone will think that she was the pointed that night. The part where the back dancer lifting her up. Gosh. That just make the performance more explicit.

Not at the other place, a certain girl was watching the performance on her tv. She don't have any schedules though it's night already. Her face suddenly twitched.

"What's with her outfits?.." she murmured.

Suddenly a heat creeping on her face. She suddenly feeling hot.

When it was Chaewon break dance part, she clenched the remote tv that in her hands. Biting her lower lips not enough to make it bleeds.

"Gosh..what's with that break dance?" she opened the first button of her pyjamas.

Feeling a little sweats already rolling on her neck. She fanned herself with her pyjamas. She threw the remote tv next to her seat.

Hands clenching on her pants pyjamas.
Her eyes was filled with lusted and jealousy? Her heart was beating faster. She kept bouncing her legs.