01 ;

chapter one;
first meet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

inui seishu was a particular normal kid

inui seishu was a particular normal kid. he doesn't really need friends yet he feels alone. maybe he needs friends.

someone caught his eyes when he saw a girl punching someone's face and made them bawl so loud that his ears started to ring. then he recognized her because he always saw her sitting alone in her class when he walked past. he never really understood why she did that.

he glancing back and forth between her scowl and the pile of sand now wet with tears. with how angry she looked at the moment, inui almost convinced that the roles were reversed. he actually don't really care but he still wants to find out why she did it.

when all the kids saw mere sight of her, they all ran away as if she was some kind of boogeyman but inui seishu didn't really care and never let the first impression affect him — like he knew sano shinichiro. the man he really admired.

at first, inui thought she would cry, with everyone avoiding her but she seems didn't care. all the kids gasped when inui standing in front of the ryuguji y/n even the h/c girl raised eyebrow at him.

"why did you punch him?" he asked, some kids who heard gasped once again and glared at him as if scolding for not wording it properly— but, well, how else can he say it any better?

"he was making fun of this girl— a grade below me." she answered, "he made her cry. so, i don't let slide. he deserved to have his stupid face ruined."

"do you even know her?"

this cause y/n give him a sharp glare, "do i need to? do you even need to know that person to help them?"

inui shook his head, "no, i was just curious." and a; "thanks" because his sister taught him to be polite. satisfied with the answer, he walked back to his table where his classmates were.

"how did you even talk to her?!" one of his classmates asked, clearly shocked which inui confused, "why? is she that scary?"

"absolutely! both her and her brother! you should never talk to her ever again." the boy warned, but inui didn't give a shit, "i can talk to whoever i want." with that he stood up and left the table.

he should tell shinchiro and his sister about today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

right after school, inui rushed to shinichiro's shop with excitement inside of him.

shinichiro who are concentrating on the motorbike in front of him, feels presence behind him. he turned around and smiles, "hey seishu!"

inui smiles back as he greeted back. then he took a sit beside shinichiro, "so, how's your day?"

without hesitation, inui calmly answers, "i met an interesting girl."

shinichiro jaws dropped, shocked at the kid's answer. he totally didn't expect inui seishu who don't usually don't find anything interesting unless it was about delinquent's world gave an answer that really unexpected.

he calms down before asking; "did you get her name?"

the answer that he got caused him chokes on his saliva;

"ryuguji y/n, if i'm not mistaken."

really? one of his siblings's friend? ken's little sister? what the actual hell? he should start believing that the world's really small.

"how did you meet her?"

inui glanced over to shinichiro who was trying to calm his heart before answering; "i saw her punching a kid because that kid was making fun of a girl. i was curious so i asked her. she looks scary but so cool, though."

the adult smiles, "you should be friends with her." inui is confused, which he asks why;

"i bet she's a nice kid (she's a good kid.) and you will finally have a friend in school!"

the kid thought about it for a while before agreeing. it is a good opportunity for him to have a friend in school. maybe he won't be lonely anymore because he finally have someone he can talk to.

shinichiro grinned, he is actually excited and can't wait for the progress between the two kids. he had a feeling that they will have a good relationship.

he really can't wait.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

i will focus on this
book dw 👩