Wish You Were Sober

Characters:
Seventeen
Seventeen Dino (Male Lead)
Soyeon Park (Female Lead)

——————————————————-

Soyeon Park was part of the Seventeen Staff. Part of the Designer staff for the costumes. Soyeon only focused on the costumes, designing and measuring the members' sizes whenever they had a new MV or a World Tour.
Soyeon always took part in a dancing crew out of the Entertainment, she usually dances a lot whenever she is done designing clothes and all. The female started to sew the clothes — Not until the door opened then it closes, Soyeon looked and saw Dino. "Chan Oppa?" Said the girl, who stopped doing what she was doing, the male in front of her cleared his throat. "Uhm... I have something to ask." Dino asked, looking at her. Soyeon turned her chair toward him, humming. "What is it?" She asked.

"About the Costume... Is it okay if I go with sleeveless?" Soyeon hummed, thinking. "Soyeon-ssi?" The female sighed and looked at him with a smile, nodding. "Sure... Good thing I haven't done yours. I'll make sure it is." - "I'll just finish this off." She said, turning back to her job. Dino nodded, looking at him. "I'll go now, thanks..." He said, looking down shyly, and went out of the dressing room - he sighed, why can't he just tell her what he really felt? He looked like a coward. "Goddamn it..." He cursed, slouching on the door, sighing in disbelief. "Good grief, Chan... You did it again. I told her something again about my costume." He huffed. Chan stood up and went back toward the dance studio, meeting up with his hyungs. "What?" Chan looked at him with a confused face. "What what?" he asked. "Soyeon? Rings the bell?" Suengkwan said, a hand on his hip. "I just ask for a change of outfit," Dino said, honestly — It was the thing he did ask but not really the thing he wanted to ask. "Let me guess... You messed up again, didn't you?" Asked Hoshi, teasing the Maknae. The male in front of him, rolled his eyes as he picked up his water bottle and drank. "Oh... I'll take it as a yes." Said the male. Dino clicked his tongue. "You don't have to know." Dino left the studio, avoiding his hyungs from all of the teasing.

When he left, he left the building to get some fresh air — walking through the streets of Seoul, on his phone and scrolling his social media, mostly Weverse. He was smiling along the way but he eventually opened his Instagram and saw Soyeon posted a picture of herself and her studio full of dresses. He smiled at the thought, chuckling and sighed, looking straight now as he walked towards Starbucks, ordering A Frappe for Soyeon, he remembered she always orders Caramel Frappe.

"Yes, Hi... One Caramel Frappe Venti size please." Soyeon was on Dino's mind always, he used to deny the fact he likes her, but why? She doesn't care if he's Dino or Chan, all it matters is that he is himself.

Dino got back to the entertainment, he went back to The dress studio where Soyeon stayed whenever she does the costumes, he knocked and opened it. "Hi, Soyeon..." The girl looked at Dino, Soyeon smiled, and turned towards him. "Chan Oppa!" She smiled. Dino went inside and placed the Starbucks drink on her table, Soyeon lightened up when she saw the drink. "Is this for me?" Dino nodded. "Yeah..." He smiled and Soyeon giggled.

Soyeon looked at Dino, drinking the Frappe he bought for her, Dino stayed there, Soyeon didn't mind his company, the girl loved his company. "Oppa, aren't you supposed to be with the others?" Dino shooked his head no. "Dance practice just finished." He told her, definitely was a lie. Soyeon just brushed it off as she hummed and nodded. "Say Soyeon-ssi... Are you like good to go to a bar? Since you're 18 years old." Soyeon hummed and nodded. "Yeah... I'm good to go to a bar." She answered him. "Why?" She asked. "I just wanna be with you... You know not as Dino, but as Lee Chan." Soyeon chuckled and sighed. "Sure, when?" She asked, looking at him. "Later tonight? You've been working your ass off here, Soyeon-ssi. You need to get out of this studio and touch some grass." Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Lee Chan." - "Hey! Respect, young lady." Soyeon chuckled and said in a sassy tone. "Yes, Dad~"