The party ~ a.m.r

"Ally let's just stay home" I whined whilst Ally tightened my corset as I steadied myself on the dresser. She kissed the back of my neck before pulling off of me.
"You'll have fun once we get there, you always do." She tapped twice on my shoulder signalling for me to turn around. I rolled my eyes but did as she asked.
"Yes but.." I trailed off and just watched her separate some of the curls at the bottom of my hair.
"You want me all to yourself?" She smirked.
"Yes." I huffed, trying to keep a straight face.
"How about..." Ally paused while she put my hat onto my head, "How about we compromise and leave a little earlier?" She suggested while eyeing me up. I turned to the side to look at myself.
"How early?" I narrowed my eyes at her through the mirror as I stared myself down.
"As early as you want... within reason" She came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. I nodded into the mirror, keeping eye contact with her reflection.
"Okay."
"Good, now come zip me up."

Another part of the deal was that I got to choose our costumes. I'd chosen to dress myself as a witch which left Ally as a cat. My cat. I'd chosen a black jumpsuit for her which hugged her body in all the right places.

I came up behind her and rested one of my hands on her ass while the other held onto the zipper at the bottom of her back. I dragged the zip up slowly taking my time while Ally got frustrated.
"Does your hand really need to be there?"
"Yes." I confirmed as the zip reached the top. I kept my hands in place for a few seconds before Ally pulled away.
"I know what you're trying to do." Ally smirked as she put her headband on, "Save it for later." She leaned forwards and placed a quick peck on my lips before picking up her bag to go downstairs.

I followed Ally downstairs a few minutes later, just as she was saying goodbye to her son.
"Remember to stay with Tessa at all times okay, and you only take candy that's got a plastic wrapper." She reminded him while crouching down with her phone.
"I know mom." Ozzy sighed while posing for the photo that Ally was forcing him to take. He had decided to dress as a frog to match mine and Ally's costumes.
"Good." Ally smiled while thanking Ozzy's sitter and then turned her focus back to me as the two of them left. She lifted her phone to take a photo of me as I reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Are you ready now? Taxi will be here in a few." Ally reached out her arms which I gladly walked into.
"Thank you for coming out with me tonight honey. I promise we won't stay for long." She wrapped her arms around my waist as I rested my head on her shoulder. We stayed that way till the taxi arrived outside.

***

The party was more packed than Ally had told me it would be which I didn't appreciate. We socialised for a little while, Ally would do the talking while I stood beside her with a fake smile on my face. Within an hour, we had both had two glasses of wine and were halfway through the third.

We were sat on a couch in the sunroom of the house with a few other people. Ally was lying down with her ass one end and feet the other and I was sat on top of her making small conversation with the wife of one of Ally's workers.

"Baby." Ally whispered, poking my side.
"Yes?" I turned to face her, gaze briefly dropping to her exposed cleavage.
"I have to pee." She mumbled.
"Okay." I whispered back, turning around to resume my conversation.
"Baby." Ally poked me again, harder this time.
"Ow." I groaned
"I can't pee with you sat on me silly."

I jumped up off of her and waited for her to get up so that I could sit back down again but she grabbed me by the wrist and took me along with her.
"Allyyyyy I was talking" I whined, trying to free myself.
"I need you to unzip me so I can pee honey." Ally stated as I started to pull down her zipper. Her eyes widened as she turned around to stop me.
"No not here y/n" She smacked my arm away and held onto my hand again.
"Whoops" I smirked while following her into the bathroom.

Ally locked the door and turned around, back to me.
"Now you can unzip."
"Oooh" I smirked as I pulled the zip down, kissing her spine just before the zip reached the bottom.
"Thank you honey." Ally pulled away making me whine. I took a sip of my drink, that I had for some reason bought and looked at myself in the mirror while waiting for Ally.

"Okay, Zip me." Ally smirked. I put my drink down on the side of the basin and stalked towards her.
"Or..." I trailed off as I looked down Ally's body, "Or we could just stay in here and..."
"I like the sound of that baby." Ally wrapped her arms around my waist as I leaned forward to capture her lips into a kiss which started off slow but turned aggressive and desperate quickly.

I pulled Ally's jumpsuit down to her waist, picked her up around her thighs and put her onto the countertop. She pushed my hat onto the floor as her hands found their way into my hair, moving my head closer to her neck. I started to place kisses onto her neck, occasionally sucking harder.
"Lower" Ally groaned as she repositioned herself so that I was able to take off the rest of her jumpsuit.

Ally got too caught up in the moment to realise where she was putting her hands and it wasn't long before we both heard a smash, startling me more than her.
"Oops." Ally giggled, head turning around to look at the shattered wine glass on the floor. Somehow the wine had made it halfway up the door.
"Shit." I put my hand over my mouth as I tried to hold in a laugh. The sound of someone banging on the door made me jump for the second time as Ally's head fell back against the mirror while she struggled to breathe from laughing so much.

"HURRY UP IN THERE." It was one of the men that we had spoken with when we arrived at the party.
"JUST A MINUTE." I yelled back with Ally still crying from laughter.
"Allyyyyyyy" I whined as I pulled the red hand towel from the hook, "You are so lucky this towel is already red Ally." She slipped off of the counter and pulled her jumpsuit back over her arms and up her body.
I wiped the spilt wine off of the door and as much up off the floor as I could, avoiding the glass - for that I got some toilet paper to wrap the bigger pieces in.
"Just put the mat over it baby." She giggled, bending down and dragging it across the floor over the little shards of glass. I threw the towel into the wash basket and put the glass I had picked up into the bin. Ally brushed through my hair with her fingers and put my hat back onto my head before I zipped her up again.

We opened the door shortly after and was met with a few different faces, some smirking and some angry.
"What took you so long?" The man eyed me up as I followed Ally out of the bathroom.
"Oh y/n must have eaten something bad." Ally shrugged her shoulders and my eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Ally" I scolded once we were away from the people.
"I'm so sorry baby" She giggled as she spun around to kiss my lips quickly. Before she could pull away, I grabbed onto her waist and pushed her up against the wall.
"Ally, I want to go home now."

***