Part 1

Benny gets ready at the home base. Then the pitcher throws the ball, which Benny hits, sending it flying. He drops the bat and starts running to the bases, makes it to first, makes it to second, then when he gets to third, he continues running but he gets into a pickle.

"Pickle! Go on! Go!" Ham yelled, we all got up and ran closer to cheer him on. We're shouting and cheering. Benny continues to run back and forth between the two bases, and then he makes a break for it, making it home. We all walked over to him, high fiving him and patting him on the back.

"Good job, Benny boy," I said, patting him on the back, not noticing the blush on his face.

"Yeah, thanks, Y/n." He responded with. I smile at him as we all start walking back to our street. We all separate, heading towards our own homes, saying bye.

It was just Ham, Benny and I left walking to the end of the street.

"Well, listen, come over at 9:00."

"Alright. See ya later." Then Ham ran off.

"Well, see ya, Benny," I said then walked off to my home. I look over to my left to see someone new. He waved to Benny, I smiled and walked over. "Hey." I gained his attention. "You're new?" He nods. I stuck out my hand while smiling, "The name's Y/n L/n, but my friends call me Sport."

He took my hand and shook it. "I'm Scott Smalls." He said with a smile.

"Well Smalls, since you're new and you have a lot of things to do. I assume I'll be out of your hair. It was nice meeting you." I said happily, before walking back to my home.

"You too." I heard him say. I giggled, then entered my home.

"I am home!" I yelled, informing my parents I'm back and then walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, sweetie. Welcome home. How was the game?" My mum asked me while making some food.

"It was great and fun, we won," I said happily, grabbing out a bottle of Coke Cola.

"That's wonderful, well I'll call you back in when dinner's ready." I nod and head out to the backyard. On my way there, I passed my dad's office, I knocked on the door frame, gaining his attention.

"Hey honey, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, I just came back from the game and now I'm heading outside to do my daily workout. I just wanted to see how you're doing."

"Well, I'm doing just dandy, thank you."

"That's good to hear. Well, I'll leave you be then." I said, before walking off, heading towards the backyard. I could hear a giggle off in the distance. Once I was outside, I took off my flannel shirt, revealing a white tank top.

"ARF!" I heard from behind me. I turn around to see my dog, Sammy, he's a German Shepherd.

"Heya, Sammy! How are ya bud?" I kneel down on one knee while patting him. I giggle then get back up and start to do my workout. After an hour of working out and another hour of playing with Sammy, I head back inside and head to my bedroom, followed by Sammy.

Once I entered my room, Sammy jumped onto my bed and sat down. I get changed into my pyjamas, which are just, pyjama shorts and a tank top.

"Y/N! DINNER!"

I walk to the dining room with Sammy, we all sit and then dig in. Once we finished, I cleaned the dishes, and then went back up to my room. I sit on my bed and start drawing. Sammy is sitting next to me. Without knowing I fell asleep, Sammy too.

The next morning, I woke up at 8:40. I get up and get dressed into my jeans that are ripped from playing in them, tank top and hightops. Then I put one sweatband on my left wrist, then grabbed my cap and went down to the kitchen, had my breakfast, and then went to school.