1

another boring day in the hospital chemo isn't working but hey im gonna die anyways hell it might be hours or mins from now it's kinda a long stretch but I'm prepared for it everyone is we all know it's coming my hair is grown back it's so thin tho i miss the sun and tenager things i miss haveing my mom around she comes but every time its all sad and sappy shit i wanna go out and have fun not mope around in a hospital bed  pat the nurse ive had all my life ive only been in the hospital for like 19 years of my life the door opend i shot my head to the door a bule eyed boy came in hey sam he said nope brooke i said he turned pale oh my god im so sorry i thought you were someone else he said it's fine i said he smiled sorry he said and walked towards the door bye i said bye he said back  he was the most beautiful boy ive seen his eyes were ice blue  the door opend again and there was my mom she smiled when she saw me oh brooke she said and kissed my head hi mom i said and kissed her cheek she smiled so have you took your meds? she asked i nodded i have i said she smiled good good she said and sat down so ricky made this for you she said i smiled she took a contnar out of her purse it was pasta ricky is my older brother hes 21 but he has allways took care of me hes goofy and hes a chef he makes my favorit meals and he comes everyweek hes the best brother ever me and my mom chit chat for a bit oh year whos the boy that came out of this room before i came in she asked uh i dont know he was looking for somone named sam i said my mom smiled hes cute tho she said and winked mom! i shouted she giggled no im not joking when he closed that door the big bright smile he had on his face she said omg my get over it i dont even know him i said she snorted yeah but you can get to know him she said she did have a point i rolled my eyes can we change subject i asked she chuckled why do you like him she asked mom shut up! i said and coverd my face i knew it she yelled maybe okay i said she chuckled oh to be a teenager again she said i rolled my eyes okay mom in said she giggled the door opend and pat was there hey Brooke how ya feeling? pat asked i sighed still dieing i said she frowned don't say that your not gonna die she said i rolled my eyes okay i said and lay back she did my check-up and made sure i had taken my meds and the usual shit so i heard a young handsome young man stumbled into you room earlier pat asked i looked at my mom she smirked mom! i shouted she giggled i love you, sweetie, i have an appointment i will see you later she said and stood up and kissed my head and walked out  pat ran the rest of the usual things and left i was alone for the rest of the day i sat there doing nothing it was around 8 pm i decided to go up to the roof so i grabbed my sketchbook and pencil and took the elavator up and opened the door to the roof and i  climbed up onto the side and sat down i played music in my ears and started to draw this was my safe place as i sketched the lines of a sunflower  i rubbed the shadows from the pencil the flower sorta formed on the page i had one headphone in and another out i heard the door open and a voice miss please get down from there you might fall i turned around and it was..