prologue

"Come on Katsuki!" you had called out turning around

"Come on Katsuki!" you had called out turning around. Your h/c shining in the light"why are you recording? You can't get enough of me huh?"

You burst out laughing. Katsuki couldn't help but smile. " maybe" that had made you shut up as you turned into a real life tomato.

that had caused him to start laughing "h-hey that my job is to tease you! Not the other way around"

You said turning more red from embarrassment.

"well how are you going to do that sweet heart?" Well now we can't describe the red you are.

"Come on mi amor "(to non-spanish speakers mi amor means my love)

Now it was his turn to turn red.
Well, he turned a brighter shade of red when he noticed Mina was also recording "RACOON EYES!'

You could hear her snickering as she ran off saying "I'VE GOT BLACKMAIL ON BAKUGOU!" that was until she tripped on nothing and bakugou took the phone.

Then the video ended.

......and reality took over.

....You were gone

"Bakugou? Can I come inside?" Silence was the only answer that Mina got.

The silence was broken by the sound of the doorknob turning.

inside the room she saw the state Bakugou was in.

His eyes were red it was obvious he had been crying,

"Bakugou, when was the last time you ate anything?" He had just shrugged

"Come on, let's get you something to eat"

She said while reaching her hand for his. hesitantly she grabbed his hand and he surprisingly allowed her to take him wherever she went.

"We have to get Denki first though" she said while walking out of Bakugou's room.

The walk to kaminari's room was silent it was unusual as the two of them would always be talking with the rest of the bakusquad

The silence was broken again by the sound of Mina knocking on kaminari's door. "Kami? Can I come inside"

Again there was silence in the air. Soon she reached for kaminari's doorknob. A click was heard and the door opened. There was kaminari. He looked like shit.

There were dried up tears on his face. He had dark eyebags and gotten skinner in all complete shit.

"Hey kami." Mina said setting down next to him.

"Come on let's get you something to eat okay?" He had just nodded his head in response.

Then she took both of them down to the common room to get some food. "Wait right here I'll be back.

Both of them took a seat next to each other sitting in awkward silence. It had gotten a lot more awkward sense.

Now before we start this story we need to rewind a bit.

Words 452 word in total without the a/n

A/n
hola mis chicas, chicos y amigos no binarios, I would like to say the chapters are going to be longer than this(I hope-)

but yeah this will be my first ever time writing a story!

I would also like to say go check out my armor- i mean my co author @localgirlwithnolife she's an amazing writer and go ahead and check out her stories! She helped me a lot while i'm writing this story, so big thanks to her! She's also the one who made the banners and cover!

Go checkout @arrieskatsukiis stories too there amazing!