5. 💌🕊️

No One's POV:

"So you're scared about having the..y'know." HueningKai asks, making Taehyun blushed. "N-No! It's just.. I'm scared they'll deny." Taehyun muttered and HueningKai sighed.

"Taehyunnie, you're literally married to two men. Don't be such a pussy." HueningKai said and Taehyun rolled his eyes, "Kai, I know you're not a virgin anymore so shut up."

HueningKai rolled his eyes, "But like.. how do I have sex with them? I need someone to fuck me but since it's my first time I can't take both dicks inside my asshole!" Taehyun said feeling his cheeks getting red talking about it, and HueningKai smirked.

"Oh there's so many positions." HueningKai said making Taehyun rolled his eyes, "Maybe I don't want suggestions by you, you're being such an idiot." He said, making the younger giggled.

"Why are we talking about this?" HueningKai said, smiling cheekily "I don't even know!" Taehyun said, slamming both of his fist on the table, and HueningKai laughed loudly.

"I'm gonna go now before I'll be late again." HueningKai said before standing up, "Awh leaving already?" Jeongin asks as he walked out of the kids sleeping room while holding a sleeping baby.

"Yep, I don't wanna get fired." HueningKai laugh if off, "I'll see you guys soon, bye!" He said and waved at them before leaving the daycare centre.

__

"Right, so how's that boytoy of yours, Choi?" Taeyon asks, putting both of his feet on top of his desk, smirking at Soobin who glared at him.

"I told you already, he's not my boytoy. He's my secretary." Soobin said, and Taeyong laughed sarcastically. "Oh come on~ His asshole must've been so good hm?~" Taeyong teased and Soobin look at him in disgust.

"If only your father wasn't dead, you wouldn't become the CEO. Because all you do is fucking every workers around people's company." Soobin said in disgust, and Taeyong laughed.

"Please, they enjoy it." Taeyong said, making Soobin scoffs. "Raping some of them? Yeah, you're so cool." Soobin said sarcastically and Taeyong glared at him.

"There's no such thing as raping in my eyes, all I see is that their assholes and pussies are crying for my d—" Taeyong was cutted off, "OKAY OKAY, Enough. We're done with this conversation." Soobin stand up quickly and left the room, leaving the man smirking.

Soobin's POV:

'Fucking hell, he was disgusting.' Soobin thought as he walked through the hallway to go to his office. 'But, why do I care about Kai so much? About Lee talking about wanting to fuck him, yeah of course I have to but other than that?' I sighed before standing in front of his office's door and open it.

And there he was, leaning against my desk, probably waiting for me. He looked at me because of the door opening and his eyes lit up.

No One's POV:

"Good morning Mr.Choi." HueningKai greeted and Soobin slightly nodded, saying nothing. "All the works you gave me are done, is there any more?" The secretary asks, "None for now, thanks a lot Mr.Huening. You can rest for a while." Soobin said.

HueningKai was confused but at the same time he's happy, "No problem Mr.Choi! But do you know where's Mr.Yeonjun?" HueningKai asks, "Oh, he's in his office. Also, please call me Soobin when we're alone." Soobin said and grinned.

HueningKai blushed a little, "O-Okay Soobin." The younger stuttered before walking out of the office.

__

"W-Why are you telling me this.." Yeonjun looked up at HueningKai in disbelief while sitting on his chair, feeling his cheeks getting redder and HueningKai smirked.

"Hyung, you really should prepare for him whenever he wants to do it." HueningKai said and Yeonjun stayed quiet.

"And maybe you should tell Beomgyu hyung too, because we once saw him watching gay porn.." HueningKai sighs, and Yeonjun laughs.

"Wasn't that in the early high school years?" Yeonjun asks and HueningKai nodded, "Gosh, he was so young. With his funny-looking blonde bowlcut too." Yeonjun chukcled, making HueningKai smile.

'I want someone to talk about me like this.' HueningKai thought.

"But please whenever you're around Taehyun, act like you don't know about it." HueningKai said and Yeonjun nodded.

"I'll go to my office now." Yeonjun eyes widened, "YOU- You told me about this sex thing that Tyun is desperate for and now you're just gonna walk off like that!?" Yeonjun yelled, and HueningKai laughed before leaving the older's office.

__

???'s POV:

"Such an idiot move, dude. You really let him go like that?" Park Taeseung, a friend of mine from another company said, while I was facing my back to him while looking at the view from our Penthouse.

I throw away the cigarette and sighs, "What was I supposed to do?" I said and Taeseung smirked, "You should've sold his body to people, like me." I turned around to face him and grinned.

"If only I could, but since he already got away." I sighed sighs, "Didn't you download the tracker app on his phone?" Taeseung questioned.

"It seems like he deleted it or he at least get a new phone." I said, looking through the names in the tracker app in my own phone.

"He was too dumb to know that you were just using him, but now that he knows about it because of his stupid friend, I can't get a taste of his body." Taeseung rolled his eyes, and I scoff.

"You mean that Kang Taehyun kid?" I questioned, and Taeseung nodded. "Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu's husband, why can't he just mind his own business?" Taeseung muttered loud enough for me to hear.

'Right, of course Kang Taehyun. That small friend of his.' I thought and smirked.

"I guess I was acting a little too suspicious." I said, "He's overprotective about him, that's why.", "Geez, I hate him." Taeseung sighs.

"Too bad you're not me, I took his virginity." I said Taeseung rolled his eyes before saying "Fuck you.".

"Oh come on, don't you worry. We'll find him, starting next week since right now you want to fuck some girls." I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Is that a bad thing?" Taeseung giggled.

"Not at all." I smirked once again before I take my phone out and call someone else.

=1044 words=

_____________________________

A/N: Too short. Sorry, I'll try writing longer chapters next time 🤕