What you need to know about the story

Friendly reminder art, video and music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

Some pic are my if you see {Mine} p.s feel free to use them.

Video name: Skyrim Theme Song - Full (Dovahkiin Song)

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. The new Enemies, Friends, Allies

2. Maybe try to follow the events and the story in this book.

3. Not a dark or horror story.

4. Short Chibi time-skip

5. Doom and God of War vibs

6. This is not a Revenge, Betrayal, Cheater, Dying, Depressed,Suicidal or Abuse story. (Well it is a revenge story but not that type of revenge where "Oh you killed my hole family, you killed my love one, my friends or killed my hole race" No, its about showing them how it feels or getting even)

7. Your no hero or villain (Um, you are bad but your bad with good inflation or something?)

8. There's no big baddie in this story, Just a Some person who wants shao kahn's head and skull.

9. Killing and lots of killing.

10. Small harem and lemons.

11. You can't have every Female (Already seen and reade a enough fanfic stories how that goes and shearing is caring) Sigh... I won't stop you, if you chose to not to share.

12. Changing some of the events.

13. Changing some of the fates.

14. Everyone deserves a second chance.

15. The story will focus more on (Y/n)

16. Story takes place in the middle of Mortal Kombat 9 in Chapter or 12

17. Story Goal? (Get even and Beat shao kahn's head in with his own hammer and Quan Chi head)

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Tags}

(Adoption story) (Games) (Little bit of Drama) (Little Bit of comedy)(Crossover) (Non-cannon) (Harem or no Harem?) (Less lemons) (Lemons) (Off Screen Lemons) (Blood and Gore) (Dark) (No Horror) (Adventure) (Chibis) (Chibi Timeskip) (Random characters) (Interspecies romance) (Enemies to Lovers) (Enemies to Allies) (Monsters) (Demons) (Creatures) (Robots) (Humans)

(_/-\_/-\_/-\_)

{Love Interest or Harem?}