Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I just got out of the car to take a stretch after that long car ride. My names Shay, I'm 17 years old and I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. My favorite color is yellow. I just got of the car because I've been in it for 15 hours because I just got to my new house. I moved from South Carolina to Florida. Man I go to school tomorrow and it's my first.

"Hun can you grab that box in the corner?" My mom called out across the big empty living room. "Yeah. Where do you want it?" I asked. "Set it by the kitchen stuff." she said. I lifted up the heavy cardboard box and moved by the empty pantry. "Honey you should go get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow." My mom suggested. "K love you, goodnight!" I said and kissed her on the cheek before heading upstairs to my room that had a mattress with blankets on them. I grabbed a pillow from one of the boxes and laid down and thought how much my life will change.

I woke up to the light shining through my windows. I got up and checked my phone. I had 10 new messages that said stuff like "how's your new house? did you get to your new home yet?" I ignored them and went down stairs to get the box that had my clothes in them. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans from Abercrombie and muscle tank. I jiggled into my jeans and slipped on my shirt. I did my hair in a braid and put on my white converse. I grabbed my back pack and headed out. I'd thought I'd grab breakfast on the way because my parent were to busy unpacking.

When I got to school I whispered to myself "you can do this." I opened the gate and walked in. I had my schedule already. I went straight to my locker without getting kicked or punched. I got stares but that's normal on your first day at a new school. I got to my locker and solved my combination quick. I grabbed my books and headed to first period. English. I hate English so much. When I got there I took a seat. The class was practically empty when I got there. My English teacher told us to pull out our text books and start reading. I started reading like she said when this totally gorgeous guy sat next to me and started talking. "Hey! Are you the new girl?" He asked. "Yeah why?" I said. "Oh well what's your name?" He asked again. "Shay" I answered. "Where are you from?" "Damn a lot of questions. Want me to write a book?" I sassed. "Damn" he said and turned to the board. "By the way, the names taylor." I nodded and turned away.

*TIME SKIP*

As I was heading for my car, the same guy who was talking to me in English started running after me. I turned around when he started slowing down. "Hey we should go out for coffee tomorrow." He says out of breath. "Tell me if you can make it!" He said as he slipped his phone number in my pocket. I smile and got in the car.

He was so cute. His beautiful brown eyes are so amazing. Any girl would be lucky as me right now.

When I got home I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and added into my phone. I texted.

*Tomorrow is on! ~ Shay*

I put my phone down and started unpacking boxes. After a couple hours later I ordered a pizza and kept organizing my room.