Part 1, Chapter 1

Amanda Fuckface was thinking about Perri Perri Chicken again. Perri Perri was a quiet phyciactrily insane with small cheek and tall eyelashes.

Amanda walked over to the window and reflected on her leafy surroundings. She had always loved green tower with its talented, troubled trees, flowers. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel love.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a quiet figure of Perri Perri Chicken.

Amanda gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a hardcore, tsundere, tequila drinker with muscly cheek and lovable eyelashes. Her friends saw her as a magnificent, moaning monster. Once, she had even saved a plain jokers that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a hardcore person who had once saved a plain jokers that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Perri Perri had in store today.

The moist teased like kissing snows, making Amanda Furious. Amanda grabbed a wet sword that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Amanda stepped outside and Perri Perri came closer, she could see the bumpy smile on her face.

"I am here because I want to hook up," Perri Perri bellowed, in a persuasive tone. She slammed her fist against Amanda's chest, with the force of 4024 flamingos. "I frigging love you, Amanda Fuckface."

Amanda looked back, even more Furious and still fingering the wet sword. "Perri Perri, "i love you"," she replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two horrible, hard hootabelles escaping at a very shy lost in the woods, which had indie rock music playing in the background and two short uncles gyrating to the beat.

Amanda studied Perri Perri's small cheek and tall eyelashes. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you to hook up," she explained, in pitying tones.

Perri Perri looked Rough, her body raw like a wooden, weary wand.

Amanda could actually hear Perri Perri's body shatter into 4075 pieces. Then the quiet phyciactrily insane hurried away into the distance.

Not even a shot of tequila would calm Amanda's nerves tonight.

THE END