dds house

I posted a pic of Yahlani on insta and we headed out to dds crib. "Yahlani get your iPad we gonna be gone for a lil bit I already have our extra pair of clothes" I said.

 "Yahlani get your iPad we gonna be gone for a lil bit I already have our extra pair of clothes" I said

Lani.xoxo Caption: My baby sis💗
Liked by darealmae ddosama
Comments
darealmae aww baby Lani so cute
ddosama she look like you

Me and Yahlani walked to dds house with ddot we got there in about a minute. "Damn he lives close" I said I let Yahlani knock on the door and dd came out "hey Lani" he said. We went inside and sat on the couch "so what we finna do" I said "can we go get food" ddot said "nigga you always eating something" dd said.

"I'm hungry Lani" Yahlani said "bruh" "see she hungry too" ddot said. "Fine where you wanna eat Yahlani" I asked "chick fla" "that's how she says chick-fil-a" I said laughing.

"Ok bet" ddot said "we getting Uber eats tho cause I ain't going nowhere" I said. We ordered the food and it came in like 24 minutes ddot was getting mad. 😭

dds POV
Me Lani and ddot all got chicken sandwich's and baby Lani got nuggets. We all ate our food and decided to watch a movie I pulled out my stuff and rolled up.

I went outside to smoke it cause I was not tryna get into nothin with Lani with her lil sister.

"Where you going" Lailani said I showed her my blunt while walking off. I came back in after minutes went by I came back in and ddot and baby Lani were sleep. I only took a picture of Yahlani cause ddot looked like he was dead.

 I only took a picture of Yahlani cause ddot looked like he was dead

The picture of Yahlani sleeping

"Lani you awake" I asked "yeah but I'm tired" she put head right on my lap no warning. "What is that" She shrugged her shoulders and went back to sleep I was getting mad uncomfortable so I just laid her on top of me.

Back to Lailani POV
I woke up on dd we were body to body I tried to get up but he was holding me there. "Dd wake up" I said "hmmm" dd said in his raspy morning voice "wake up I need to use the bathroom." "No ma you can hold it I want you right here" I blushed so hard when he said that.

Ddot was already awake and was taking pictures of us "dd ddots taking pictures of us" I said. I thought that would get him to let me go but he didn't so I just got up but he pulled me back down so fast. "Ma just go to sleep I'm not letting you up lil girl" dd said "OK damn" so I just went back to sleep.

Lailani Ortega Jimenez August 28- 11:03Sugar Hill New York ____________________________________WAKE THE HELL UP ddot screamed y'all been sleeping for hours it's fuckin afternoon

August 28- 11:03
Sugar Hill New York
____________________________________
WAKE THE HELL UP ddot screamed y'all been sleeping for hours it's fuckin afternoon. "Nah what that ain't my fault dd won't let me up I was awake"

"Well the next step is to get your asses up off this couch you heard". Dd let me up and I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine just as I was finna get in the shower.

This nicca dd walked in "wtf are you doing" I asked "brushing my teeth" he said. "Well no duh but why when I'm in here tryna get in the shower." I got in the shower and was in there for like 10 minutes gotta make make sure I'm clean.

"LANI GET ME A TOWEL PLSS" I screamed she walked in and gave me my towel. I got my clothes on then got baby Lani dressed she was watching her iPad. So she thru a lil fit but I got her in the bath and did her hair and stuff and she was done.

What Yahlani wore"Y'all me and baby Lani finna go see y'all later" "ight bye Lailani" dd said "bye dd" I said back

What Yahlani wore
"Y'all me and baby Lani finna go see y'all later" "ight bye Lailani" dd said "bye dd" I said back.

So sorry for the long wait I was being lazy but I will try to update y'all daily❤️
690 words