-nineteen-

➸ - - - - - ↷ - - - - - - ❤️

my sweetheart❤️
are u jungwon?

my boyfie🥰
.....

my sweetheart❤️
.....

my boyfie🥰 is calling...
accept/decline

accept/decline

"Hey.... Jihye-ah..." The ever so familiar voice sounded through the phone. Jihye just sat there without a word, not knowing how to respond.

"Uhm.... I know that.... I mean, this is probably very uhm.... I'm... I'm sorry...." Jungwon couldn't find the words to explain to Jihye.

"Sorry for what?"

"I... For not telling you and just.... hiding everything from you.... and uh, not being honest with you.... Yeah, I'm sorry. And uh, I'm sorry about all my recent texts, if it made you uncomfortable.... Yeah.... Sorry...."

The other end of the line was silent for a while.

"You don't have to be sorry. I understand why you had to do that. After all, you are an idol with many fans that are just dying to date you. And... I'm also one of your fans, so I understand why you had to be cautious.... But uhm.... do you, you know, really like me?"

"Yeah. I wasn't lying when I said that. I really do like you."

"Ah.... So, uh, what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what happens to us? You know, you're an idol..."

"...." A sigh was heard on Jungwon's end. "I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, and I also understand if you uh, no longer want to talk to me too... So... yeah I'm sorry..."

"What nonsense are you saying? Why wouldn't I want to date you?"

"But you... asked...."

"I meant something like when do you want to meet up and actually get to know each other better. Face-to-face."

"Oh." Jihye chuckled at Jungwon's cute response.

"Sooo... can you come claim your free cake this Saturday?

"Maybe... I'll see.... sweetheart." Jihye felt her cheeks flaring up.

"Uhm... well, I uh, hope to see you there."

"Mhm... Okay I have to get back to the live now. The fans may start to question."

"Wait uh, what about your contract?"

"There's nothing against dating. Everything's fine."

"You sure?"

"Well, I didn't breach the contract. The CEO did say that he would prefer that we didn't date, but it's not on the contract. Don't worry about anything. If something does arise, I'll handle it."

"Okay."

"See you on Saturday, jagi."

"See you."

After the call had ended, Jungwon appeared on the screen of her computer again. Not wanting to believe what just happened, Jihye shut her computer and just plopped down on her pillow. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, before she turned and started hitting her pillow, face completely flushed red.

No wayyyyy.

Then she stopped hitting her pillow and flopping around like a dead fish and returned to staring at the ceiling.