To the Future

Countless years have passed since the end of the Great Tenma War. The nations of the Cardinal World are prospering; both magical and technological and political and cultural progress is being made, and war is far more rare than it was before the Great War.

After years of progress, the nations declared that cardinal world is not enough to sustain the continuous rise of population and decided that they should conquer the stars to sustain the growing population, thus the Space Odyssey, which was led by the greatest countries in cardinal world: The Jura Tempest, Empire, Milims Domain, Sarion, Dwargon, Ruberion, and Farmenas.

A million years have passed, the countries are still at peace and have made high progress, and the demon lords, gods, and heroes are things of the past. The said weapons and paintings that depict the mythical beings are displayed in a museum.

The Great Tenma War is inscribed in the religions and history books. But little did they know that Demon Lords, Gods, and Heroes were in the shadow of peace and progress, waiting for the time to stop anyone who dared interrupt the peace and progress of the world they loved.

A young Japanese guy who dies and reincarnates into this world will learn about its history, progress, religion, and other exciting things.

A/N notes: This is my favorite idea of those I've thought of so far. I mean, I would like to see the perspective of a reincarnator finding out what happened to the Cardinal World and others. The closest fanfic that I found that kind of relates to my idea is "The Great Ones' Journey."by TheLiar23

I also do this idea, if you know the fanfic "Kou's Otherworldy Adventure" (which I suppose you don't know considering the fact that I accidentally deleted it while also deleting my wattpad) is a story about Kou's adventure in Futuristic Tensura's Setting but in the universe, y'know, sci fi stuff, and he will travel anywhere using light speed tech in the universe to visit the countries like Milim's. But Kou is not an op, he is just a guy with a not so strong unique skill.
I also changed a lot of things in that fanfic.