Pretty in print

Chapter 1

Sky's P.O.V

I woke up this morning by the annoying ring of my phone.

I check to see it was my best friend Amy.

Hey guess what,I got 2 tickets 2 1D!!!!! The text said.

Ahhhhhhhhh:D I texted back..

Ok sky were going next week to London.

Sky was my nickname my full name was Skylena and I live in South Carolina so were pretty far from London.

I texted back be at my house ASAP we have alot of stuff to do before the concert.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I screamed and Mocha my dog comes in my room Barking along with the excitement.

I went down stairs to have some breakfast which is bacon and eggs.

After a few minutes there was a

knock at the door, I went to go get the door it was probably Amy.

So I went online and there is so many malls and.....She blurted out

Then I cut her off. So let's just go to fox creek it's closest to my house.

We went to forever 21, garage, and glam gurl.

I decided on a sparkly white tank top, black leggings and pink high heels.

Amy decided on a black mini dress with white skinny jeans and black high heels.

After we were done shopping for our outfits I bot a magazine.

Justin and this girl Mia got together and they think that Selena is jealous.

Also in the other magazine that Amy got said that Niall got together with a girl Shay.

Not like me or Amy would and up with one direction, but at least 3 are free.

On the way home we we went to lime drops to get frozen yogurt.

We talked about hair styles well we ate marshmallow flavored froyo.

Do you think any of that in the magezines are true. I asked Amy.

I'm not totally sure if we ever ran into 1D we can ask them.she replied.

As if Amy to them were just like any other fan.

Then Amy said a bit upsetly, you don't know that Sky anything can happen

Uh ha Amy maybe at the concert we will bump into one direction I told her sarcasticlly.

Ya and maybe we can be friends with Eleanor and Shay and Mia and alot of other celebrities! Amy excitedly said.

Also Sky if you were to choose over me and one direction who would you choose?

Hmmm, one direction.Amy looked so affended.kidding I would choose you.

Amy looked so so so relived.thank goodness she said.

Oh and Amy don't get to excited about the concert you have been reading alot of fanfics lately.

Wait Sky what time is it.

Ummm 12:00pm we should get lunch.

Yayyyyyyyyy she cheered I hardly had breakfast.

What did you have Amy ?

A banana that's it.So let's go to macdonalds. She grabbed my arm and ran off to the food court.

Amy ordered first she got a dulux cheseburger and small fries with a coke.