Festivals And Celebrations

Once every thousand years, as the sun rises, a girl and a boy will meet by chance in a forbidden forest and fall in love...

In this story there are two main characters, a boy named Harry who had brown hair and blue eyes. He was very popular. There is also a girl named Nikki who also has brown hair but has brown eyes. She is a bookworm who always puts school before everything else. She has no friends, but she doesn't care. She likes to be herself.

Once upon time in the future, there was a boy named Harry and a girl named Nikki. They were two very different people with two very different lives. But one day as the sun rose everything changed. It was the thousandth year Sun Anniversary and the city was full of life. Harry and Nikki's school was let out early because of the celebrations.

When Nikki came out of her classroom the halls were filled with people. Just then Harry came running past and knocked all her books onto the floor. "Oh um. Sorry," he said "What's your name again?" "It's Nikki," said Nikki who was quite annoyed. Harry stayed to help Nikki pick up her books. He's kinda cute, thought Nikki. When they were done Harry said "Ok I'll see you at the festival, Nikki?"
" Yeah maybe," Nikki replied quietly

A hours later at 2am just as the sun was rising and the festival was in full swing.........

It was festival time and the city was buzzing with life. Nikki was walking around looking at the lights and buying stuff, meanwhile Harry was playing around with his friends. When the fireworks went off Nikki went onto a hill to see them better, Harry did the same.