It's to late

A little girl is sitting on a bench with man in black. She asks him, "What do you do mister?" The man look down on her. Putting down the newspaper with a faint smile, he says. "I make bad people disappear."

The girl smile that didn't reach her eyes, and look to the man in black. She says to him, "Then can you make my father disappear?"

The man didn't look shock because of what's the girl say. So, with a playful smile on his lips, he said to the girl
"You're wish is my command princess."

The little girl stood up from her sit and faced the man in black. She hug the man in black coat and whisper words to his ear.

The man raise his slightly shaking hands because of the words that the little girl say to him. He comfortly hug the body of the little girl shaking on his arms because of crying.

The little girl broke the hug and run away. Before the man in black shout to little girl, to ask why she run away suddenly. The little girl stop running 7 meters away from him.

The words that the man in black want to shout to the little girl stuck from his throat. The little girl faced him again and smile, but this time the little girls smile reach her eyes.

The man in black watch the girl raise her thin and little arms wave to say goodbye from him.

He stiffly raise his right arm a little to wave back to the little girl. The little watch this, that make the little girl laugh a little. Enough to make her teary eyes brighten because of crying.

The man smile back to the little girl that make the little girl smile last to him, and run away again to the way that leads to her home.

The man watch the girl disappear in his eyes. He slightly look to the bold letter that in the newspaper that make his smile disappear.

He coldly look at it, and stood up from his sit. He start walking away from the bench where's his last memory with the little girl.

The little girl who smile beautifully to him that day, is the smile that he wish to see smile brightly to him again.

If only he follow that little girl on that day. The man crumble the newspaper because of that thoughts that hunting him everday.

The man look at the newspaper he hold in his hand. The crumble of the newspaper cannot make the statement "A little girl jump into the lake from the bridge this morning" change and disappear.

In guilt and anger towards himself the man crumbled the newspaper and throw it away. The little girl smile that hunting him everyday and the word he said to her. Make the man tremble and bow down to his knees.

"Thank you" that word is echoing from his mind right now, that make him punch the road, because of shame and guilt for not saving an Innocent girl.

He knows from the start that the father of that little girl is abusive. So, when he heard the little girl request. He is not shock, because he knows the pain and the story of that beautiful smile of that little girl, that he didn't protect.

The plan of their is to catch the man in the midnight, because the father of that child is a sindicate so we cannot just act rashly to catch him.

We know that the father of that little girl always holding a gun. That's why we cannot act rashly and catch him to not cause harm to Innocent people, specially to that little girl.

So we plan to catch him at midnight exactly the date of the little girl request from me.

I don't deserve her thank you for making her father disappear, when I can't even save her when the time she jumped to the river from the bridge to end own her life.

The man in black silently crying because of the guilt, shame, anger and sadness that he's feeling right now, and the what if that hunting down his mind. Making his bloody fingers clench more tightly.

The what if in his mind that if he can back the time and meet and know the little girl early, he can arrests the little girl father to prevent her experiencing pain and to help and support her heal.

If only he met the little girl early, he can prevent the Innocent little girl take her own life to escape this cruel reality.

------

Hii your author Acilrst_76 on your screen ^O^

I just want to thank you for reading this one shot story of mine that I made out of the blue (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

I really appreciate that you reached the end of this Chapter and read my little thanks to you.

I hope you have a nice day everyone hope to interact with you all soon (✧∇✧)

If not disturbing for all of you who read this story of mine. You can comment what's on your thoughts when you read this story. Don't be shy to interact with me, I will gladly listen to all your feedback.

Thank you very much! ^O^