How you meet

You were at a miliband interview. Placing your hand free in the air waiting for the Labour leader (aka the sexiest motherfucker around) the notice your and answer you important question. After a while your hand started to get tired and you thought of giving up on your dreams. Your crush standing right in front you. It seemed that it could never happen. He would never want to be with you. Until a moment he looked directly into your eyes, and you started right back. He pointed at you. Giving you permission to say what's on your mind. Words stumbles out of your mouth. It seemed surreal. Daddy was right there. Your daddy. While asking the question you struggled to not finish the question with it saying I Like your face. It was a the truth to you. In fact you didn't really care about politics. Your just cared about the hot and sexy Labour leader. Ed miliband.
You were about to leave when out of the corner of your eye, you see a tall hot man. Racing after you. Shouting. "Stop! Don't leave!" He finally catched up to you, placing a hand on your weak arm. Is this happening? There was silence. I was expecting him to say there was something on my face as he kept staring at it. But he didn't, I noticed him trying to get words out. Instead his got a pen and wrote something on my arm. It was a number. His number. He finally said something
"I noticed you looking at me with lust out there. I waited till last Minute to ask you because beauty comes last. But you are a winner, to my heart. Call me?"
I was stunned. I nodded, smiling as e walked away, winking at me.
My idol, the one I have dirty dreams about. Has just gave me his number.
I went home that night in a daze. Thinking of all the fun I would have with my lover in the future. Maybe we could get married and have our own baby milibands. I'm so excited for the future. I've waited this long in the milifandom. And my dream has finally come true.