Chapter 19

ok from now on I'm labeling the chapter's based on their parts. 

A week before everything happened 

after the whole "brother and sister" reunion , on the balcony of her home

Athena's POV. . .

It's been days since he saved me but I never got to thank him. this is way too complicated than I thought, I must stand with my pride but my other half want's to thank him. 

Athena: *sigh* this is way too confusing. 

???: what's confusing?

Athena: Artemis!?

Artemis: surprised to see me? I often come here so why are you surprised?

Athena: no it's nothing. 

Artemis: Athena, are you hiding something from me?

Athena: no I'm not. 

Artemis: come on tell me, you used to tell me your secrets. I'm your childhood bestfriend right. 

Athena: I suppose your right, but promise me you will not tell anyone about it, because it's embarrassing. 

Artemis: ok I promise, now tell me. 

Athena: well the Guardian guy, I wanted to thank him but a part of me doesn't want to, to keep my dignity. 

Artemis: well why don't you just leave him a letter, thanking him. and also keeping your dignity. 

Athena: Thanks Artemis, you're trustworthy. 

Artemis: no problem. 

Later that day. . .

Athena: can you send this to Max. 

Nymph: as you wish, Goddess Athena.

Athena: that should do it. 

after the nymph left, she forgot to put her name on it. then she began running to his house, why? well I have no idea either. 

Athena's mind: I should get out of here as soon as possible. 

After she arrived she noticed something was off and she readied her weapons. she investigated a bit and she was shocked at your house's design. there was a bit of scratch marks. 

Athena's mind: what a strange house, I wonder why Max would leave it open. 

(if you're wondering how did she know where he lives, it's because she followed the nymph that was going to give you her letter, then she left without noticing anything)

Athena then noticed the marks. 

Athena's mind: was he attacked last night? no that's impossible, he's stronger than Ares there's no way. 

then someone came out, it was Emily. 

Athena: what are you doing here?

. . .

Athena: Hello?

Emily then grabs her shoulders. 

Emily: I think I killed Max!?

Athena: huh. nope that's not possible he's stronger than Ares. (whispers) not me though. 

Emily: Oh I am stronger than you think, ever since I had my super powers. plus I saw blood on the ground!?

Athena: then did you see his body?

Emily: no. but I did saw the door open, so I think he escaped. 

Athena: and how exactly did you try to kill Max?🤔