Wasteland

Chapter 1: Introduction

A wasteland, all of it; a giant free for all. A sane person might call it a war or a bloodbath. Whats crazy is that no one is sane. Everyone was your enemy, except for the alliances youve made throughout your life, and family, but no one could be trusted, Since 2025 the government has been crumbling, no one really knows why either. Its 2064 now and the bloodbath continues.

Emile a 21 year old, born on April, 16, 2043, was born in the middle of hard times. His family was gone by the time he was 12. His dad and mom, gone. His grandparents dead from disease, and he was the only child. In fact, no one except his parents know his real name.

Emile lived in the sewers his whole life, but goes outside often. He lives right by an abandoned mall and a abandoned military base, so he is pretty much set for life. He is used to the smell of sewer and actually believes that flowers smell gross.

From Emile's understanding his parents have been captured by a huge alliance. Specifically the Hawks. Hawks fought for power, to make a dictatorship led by a unknown leader. On the other hand, Emile fought to unite everyone in a civil country, Emile's goal was to infiltrate Hawks main HQ at any costs and end the Hawks.

Chapter 2: An Old Friend

Emile's confidence in his goal was not very high. He did not like the fact he was alone and tried his luck to make an alliance with a few randoms. But that did not go well, emile was forced to kill a random man and the mans wife in order to save his own life while trying to make an alliance.

But it was a cold night when something unexpected happened.