Needy

Jake was never one who liked to be caged. He wanted to think of himself as free as a bird and because he never had considered mating with someone if that means lose his freedom.

That is until he met Park Sunghoon.
This man was tough posture, sharp eyes and dominant presence give away his status as an alpha.

He is the purest wolf's bloodline. In this society, where these alpha's can change into wolves form and that wolf is Sungmin.

Alphas were the high-ranking individuals while omegas were the lower position. Alphas, however, were ever higher than alphas.

They were possessive, traditional assholes acting like they were the bests. And Jake, not a usual omega, hated it. He hated been seen as a fragile man who was born to be a housewife. He hated everyone seeing his dynamics and thinking he was just a sex toy who only serve to give pleasure and be breed.

Just imagine his surprise when Sunghoon was anything but a traditional alpha. Course, he could be a total bastard with his "I'm better than you" attitude.

He was also very rude and blunt and a big antisocial dork who loved sarcasm and shit jokes. But never a possessive or disgusting alpha who thinks omegas only purpose was having pups.

No, Jake lost count of how many times Sunghoon said that dynamics were bullshit and the way society were organized made no freaking sense.

And here is Jake. A ring on his wedding finger and a bite on his neck. A bounded omega. Bonded to an the alpha, the most savage type of alphas. His husband, his lover, his best friend, his alpha. The one who was actually in a rut right that second.

Jake pulled the car into the garage and the moment he stepped out, he could smell the familiar scent he loved oh so very much. The familiar fragrance of black tea and wet wood and sweat. He knew, even before he pulled the door open, that his alpha's rut came earlier.

Eagerly, Jake locked the car and went to the door, breathing in deep before he could open it and be suffocated by the smell demanding submission.

Years have been together and he still felt overwhelmed by the power the strong scent had on him. Their bonding link trembled and Jake felt a shiver warming his body, preparing to pleasure his mate. And the moment he came inside the house, Sunghoon  knew he was there.

The blonde-haired man was seated on the leather black couch, his brows furrowed and a slight pink blush over his cheeks. He was tensed and his whole body seemed like a rock, silent and threatening.

Before Jake could say he was home, the deep voice resonated through the room.

"You were not here when I looked for you." He sounds a little bit hurt like he was feeling lonely because his omega was not there to take care of him, but he also sounded deadly serious.

Jake tried to think of a correct answer, not wanting to enrage or hurt his alpha's feelings. He took the time thinking and retired his cost and put the car's keys on the countertop.

"I told you I was out with my friends tonight after college. We were celebrating Jungwon's birthday," Jake whispered, knowing very well that even if it was true.

Sunghoon was too out of it to care. That happened before and that is the reason why they had safe words. Even in the heat of his rut, Sunghoon could manage to listen to the words and avoid hurting his lovely one.

"Don't care, come here." And, well, there he is. Jake could feel his inner omega already purring to be enlaced by the strong arms of his mate.

He had to take another deep breath to try to maintain his already weak legs. He walked slowly, taking small steps under the heavy gaze of his mate. Sunghoon's hawk eyes followed every single move of the glorious body of his mate, hands twitching to touch the tan skin.