Part 1

I dedicate this to Knaiker who wants me to write an IshRa story.This plot belongs to Kaiker.I am writing scenes and dialogues according to my imagination on the plot she gave me.The title 'Love finds you' is also suggested by her.

Raman Kumar Bhalla and Mr.Vishwanathan Iyer were at a meeting.

Vishwanathan was observing Raman and the ideas he put forward impressed him.

After the meeting got over...

Vishwanathan shook Raman's hands and said:Well done Raman.Your ideas were great.

Raman smiled:Thank you very much sir.Hearing such a compliment from you itself is a great achievement.

Vishwanathan:You had impressed me even before I met you in person Raman

Vishwanathan:You had impressed me even before I met you in person Raman.Your business achievements at a younger age is inspiring for all the youngsters who have dreams.Infact you are a role model to everyone.Though you are a wealthy business man you never boast about your financial status.How you help charitable institutions financially and sponsor poor students shows that you are a gem.How you give jobs to efficient poor people in your company is so good.Everyone should learn from you.I am proud to be associated with you in business.

I am proud to be associated with you in business

Raman:Please don't say like this Sir.I am proud to be your business associate.

Vishwanathan Iyer smiled.

Raman was at a business party.

A stylish girl sat near him:Hi Mr.Raman Bhalla...

Raman:Hi!

She:I am Nidhi.

Raman:Hi Nidhi!

She:You look very handsome...hot and sexy.

She kept her palm on his lap and looked at him in a seductive manner.

Raman stared at her and said rudely:Move away.

Nidhi:Excuse me!

Raman:Just move away and don't try to come closer to me.

Nidhi moved away from him embarrassingly keeping a small distance between her and him.